Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Property Management Training course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can achieve a professional certificate for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Property Management Training course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills.
The training materials of this course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
Key Features of the Property Management Training Course :
Our trusted, high quality and affordable Property Management Training course trains individuals to become experts in their field.
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
- 1: Module 1 - Introduction to Property Management 09:10
- 2: Module 2 – The Role and Responsibilities of a Property Manager 09:36
- 3: Module 3 – Listing Properties and Marketing 17:22
- 4: Module 4 – The Letting Process and Tenancy Agreement 21:21
- 5: Module 5 – The Property Management Process 20:52
- 6: Module 6 - Keeping Tenants Long Term 08:26
- 7: Module 7 – Regulations of Property Management 09:15
- 8: Module 8 – Changes in the UK Property Market: An Opportunity 11:24
The detailed curriculum outline of our Property Management Training course is as follows:
Property Management Training
- Module 1 - Introduction to Property Management
- Module 2 – The Role and Responsibilities of a Property Manager
- Module 3 – Listing Properties and Marketing
- Module 4 – The Letting Process and Tenancy Agreement
- Module 5 – The Property Management Process
- Module 6 - Keeping Tenants Long Term
- Module 7 – Regulations of Property Management
- Module 8 – Changes in the UK Property Market: An Opportunity
Once you’ve successfully completed your Property Management Training course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Property Management Training course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.