Add to basket or enquire
With endorsement from The Quality Licence Scheme (UK’s Reputed Accrediting Body) and 100 CPD points available for your portfolio, this Property Law Course provides you with the perfect opportunity to advance your career and polish your Property Law Course skills.
Follow your dreams by enrolling on the Property Law Course today and develop the experience, skills and knowledge you need to enhance your professional development. Property Law Course will help you arm yourself with the qualities you need to work towards your dream job.
Study the Property Law course online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Property Law Course will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
This Property Law Course consists of a number of easy to digest, in-depth modules, designed to provide you with a detailed, expert level of knowledge. Study the Property Law Course through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials. Receive online tutor support as you study the Property Law Course, to ensure you are supported every step of the way.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Property Law Course. The Property Law Course is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
With full course access for one year, you can complete the Property Law Course when it suits you by studying at your own pace. You can access the Property Law Course modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Property Law Course is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Property Law Course now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying Property Law Course With Janets
- An opportunity to gain a certificate of achievement endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme upon successful completion of the Property Law Course as proof of your new professional skills
- Full access to the comprehensive Property Law Course materials for a whole year
- Online assessment with instant results on the Property Law Course
- No hidden costs when you enrol on the Property Law Course
- Get full tutor support on Monday to Friday with the Property Law Course
- Study and complete the Property Law Course at a pace that suits you
- Gain a complete understanding of the in-depth topics taught on the Property Law Course
- Study accessible and information modules on the Property Law Course, all taught by our team of expert instructors
- Feel fully supported as you study the Property Law Course, with 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Study the Property Law Course from any internet-enabled device including your computer, tablet, or mobile device
The Property Law training course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Property Law content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Property Law course has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
PROPERTY LAW Course Curriculum:
Module 1. Introduction to Property Law
- What Is Property?
- What Is Property Law and Practice?
- Types of Property Rights
- The 1925 property Legislation and the Land Registration Act 2002
Module 2. Land Law Principles- Rights and Interests
- Legal Estates, Legal Interests, and Equitable Interests
- Formalities for the Land
- Protecting Third Party Interests
- Easements to Use the Land
Module 3. Registered and Unregistered Land
- Basic Concept of Registration System
- Characteristics of the English Land Registration System
- Difference Between Registered and Unregistered Land
Module 4. Ownership and Possession of the Property
- The Nature of Ownership
- The Roles Played by Ownership
- Possession of Land
- Possession of Goods: Bailment
- Protection of Possession
Module 5. Co-Ownership in Property
- The Joint Tenancies and Tenancies in Common
- Basic Concepts
- Comparison of Joint Tenancies and Tenancies in Common
- Use of Co-Owned Property
Module 6. Leases and Bailment
- Leases and Bailments Compared
- Contract and Enforcement
Module 7. Property Law: License
- What is Property Licensing?
- How Long Will the Licence Last?
- What Happens if Somebody Fails to Apply for a Licence?
Module 8. The Mortgage Law
- The Basic Concept of Mortgage
- Types of Mortgage
- The Mortgage Documentation
Module 9. Insurance for Property Maintenance
- Risk in the Property
- Insuring Property
- Property at Sellers Risk
Module 10. Proprietary Estoppel (Property Rights)
- Introduction to Proprietary Estoppel/Property Rights
- How Can You Distinguish the Property Rights from Other Rights Relating to Things?
Module 11. Security Interests in Property
- The Nature and Function of Security
- Nature of Security
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Property Law Course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Property Law Course. After successfully passing the Property Law Course exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme, which is a highly respected brand with worldwide recognition in the education sector.
To verify your enhanced skills in the Property Law, we recommend that you also complete the assignment questions. These can be completed at any time which is convenient for you and will be assessed by our expert tutors. Full feedback will then be given on your current performance, along with any further advice or support.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from The Quality Licence Scheme
Once the PROPERTY LAW Course has been completed and the assessment has been passed, all students are entitled to receive an endorsed Certificate of Achievement. This will provide proof that you have completed your PROPERTY LAW Course training objectives, and each endorsed certificate can be ordered and delivered to your address for -
£99. (Note: additional £10 for postage outside the UK)
IAO & CPD Certification from Janets
Upon successful completion of the PROPERTY LAW Course, you will be able to obtain your course completion PDF certificate free of cost as proof of your expertise on PROPERTY LAW Course.
Hardcopy certificates accredited by CPD & IAO would also become available, which can be received by paying —
£9.99 (Note: additional £10 for postage outside the UK)
Who is this course for?
The Property Law is ideal for those who already work in this sector or are an aspiring professional. This Property Law course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV.
The Property Law Course is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. The only requirements you need to meet to study the Property Law Course is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and excellent IT skills. You must also be over the age of 16 to study this Property Law Course.
This Property Law course will assist you to get your desired job in the relevant field. The course will also progress your career, regardless of your present job status. You could explore a number of job roles for you to fill as you complete this Property Law course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
What's the actual duration of this Property Law Course?
Hi Venus, Good morning. The approximate 'Property Law' course duration is 390 hours. However, you will get one-year access to the course upon purchasing. Therefore, you can complete it anytime within a year. Stay Safe.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How soon can I finish this Property Law Training?
Hi Sania, Good morning. The approximate 'Property Law' course duration is 390 hours. However, you will get one-year access to the course upon purchasing. Therefore, you can complete it anytime within a year. Stay Safe.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What's the assessment method of this property law training?
Hi Maria, Good morning. There will be two exams after completing the 'Property Law' course. A mock and a final exam. Both will be in MCQ based. You are required to submit an assignment. Stay Safe.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.