Add to basket or enquire
The Property Law and Taxation for Accountants and Lawyers is the best way for you to gain deep insight and knowledge of this topic. You will learn from industry experts and obtain a professional certificate after completing the course. Enrol now for a limited-time discounted price.
Like all the courses of One Education, this Property Law and Taxation for Accountants and Lawyers too is designed with the utmost attention and thorough research. All the topics are broken down into easy to understand bite-sized modules that help our learners to understand each lesson very easily.
We don’t just provide courses at One Education; we provide a rich learning experience. After purchasing a course from One Education, you get complete 1-year access with tutor support.
Our expert instructors are always available to answer all your questions and make your learning experience exquisite.
After completing the Property Law and Taxation for Accountants and Lawyers, you will instantly get an e-certificate that will help you get jobs in the relevant field and will enrich your CV.
If you want to learn about this topic and want to get professional qualifications, you should consider this Property Law and Taxation for Accountants and Lawyers from One Education.
There are no hidden fees or exam charges. We are very upfront and clear about all the costs of the course.
Why People Love And Enrol In The Property Law and Taxation for Accountants and Lawyers From One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Property Law and Taxation for Accountants and Lawyers
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Here at One Education, we put our heart and soul into every single course we design. We make sure that all our courses are designed and developed by industry experts. We aim always to provide value to our learners with quality courses.
Our learners are our top priority, and you as a learner will gain tremendous knowledge and skill on this topic from this Property Law and Taxation for Accountants and Lawyers.
The certification that you will receive upon completing this Property Law and Taxation for Accountants and Lawyers will help to boost your resume and will help you stand out among your peers in the competitive job market.
Our course will help you get employed in the relevant field and advance your career. Enjoy this expertly made course from One Education. Enrol now!
Course Curriculum Of The Property Law and Taxation for Accountants and Lawyers Course
Here is a detailed course curriculum breakdown of the Property Law and Taxation for Accountants and Lawyers Course:
Module 1: The Property Law and Practice
- What is the Property Law and Practice?
- Types of Property Rights
- Land Law Principles- Rights and Interests
- Difference Between Registered and Unregistered Land
Module 2: Ownership and Possession of the Property
- The Nature of Ownership
- The Roles Played by Ownership
- The Limitations of Ownership
- Fragmentation of Ownership
- The Nature of Possession
- Possession of Land
- Possession of Goods: Bailment
- Protection of Possession
Module 3: Co-Ownership in Property
- The Joint Tenancies and Tenancies in Common
- Other Forms of Co-Ownership
Module 4: Property Taxation on Capital Gains
- Property Business Trading or Investment
- Property Expenditure Revenue or Capital
- Capital Allowances on Expenditure
- Capital Gains Tax on Disposals
- Stamp Duty Land Tax Charge
- Anti-Avoidance Basics
Module 5: VAT on Property Taxation
- Value Added Tax
- VAT and Transfer of a Going Concern
- The VAT Capital Goods Scheme
- VAT on an Acquisition
Module 6: Property Taxation Tips for Accountants and Lawyers
- The Differences between Real Property & Personal Property
- Discussing tax returns with clients
- Lettings Relief
- Private Residence Relief
- How to Avoid the Traps That Can Restrict Principal Private Residence
- Property Disposals
- Common Problems Relating to VAT recovery
Module 7: Changes in the UK Property Market
- The Growth of the Private Rented Sector
- Tenant Preferences in Renting
- Generation Rent and Millennials
- The Emergence and Growth of Build to Rent
- The Emergence of Co-Living
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
After completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is this course for?
This Property Law and Taxation for Accountants and Lawyers is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in this field and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Property Law and Taxation for Accountants and Lawyers. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Property Law and Taxation for Accountants and Lawyers is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Property Law and Taxation for Accountants and Lawyers will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this course. This Property Law and Taxation for Accountants and Lawyers also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.