Whether you’re currently working in a role that requires you to learn more about the real estate construction or want to add this course on your CV, you can get started instantly and start learning all the essential aspects of property development.
This exquisite course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Property Development Diploma is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
Benefits of studying Property Development Diploma:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The Property Development Diploma course focuses on the role and responsibilities of the property developer and explains the importance of having the knowledge and experience of the local real estate market. Update your understanding of every aspect of property development from buying and developing new to existing properties. Gain the ability to work on a range of different projects and a solid understanding of numbers and financial information. You’ll also learn how to prepare the budget, find suitable development sites, and land to develop.
This course is designed with the following modules:
- The Basics
- Commercial Developers
- The Development Process
- Doing the Sums Introduction
- Doing the Sums Residual Land Value Analysis
- What is Property Development?
- The Players in the Property Market
- The Risks of Property Development
- The Stages of a Property Development
- Site Identification and Acquisition
- Property Management
- Selecting The Best Properties
- Leasing Instead Of Selling
- Buyers Interest
- Be Zone Conscious
- Home Loans
- Knowing When You’re Ready To Buy
- Is Your Lake Home For Sale?
- Living The Waterfront Lifestyle Every Day
- How To Locate Waterfront Property Rentals
- Real Estate Front
- How To Maintain Waterfront Property
- All About Real Estate Clients
- Real Estate Evaluation
- Are You Ready To Buy Your First Property?
- Finding The Actual Real Estate For Sale
- Home Shopping: The Smart Way
- How Much Land Do You Need?
- Real Estate Investments
- Manufacturing Real Estate Numbers
- Waterfront Real Estate
- Purchasing A Home Beside A Lake
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Property Development Diploma is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.