Whether you’re currently working in a role that requires you to learn more about the real estate construction or want to add this course on your CV, you can get started instantly and start learning all the essential aspects of property development.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
Highlights of the Property Development Diploma:
- Gain a holistic understanding of the property development process and the keys to a successful development career.
- Acquire the practical skills required to work effectively in the Property Market.
- Learn about the risks associated with the development business.
- Explore the factors that contribute to the successful development of property assets.
- Define the crucial roles of both investors and developers in commercial and retail property including the stages of Property Development.
- Discover guideline and advice for selecting the best properties, making the right investment and methods of performing Real Estate evaluation.
- Develop your technical skills for a career within property related industries and professions.
The Property Development Diploma course focuses on the role and responsibilities of the property developer and explains the importance of having the knowledge and experience of the local real estate market. Update your understanding of every aspect of property development from buying and developing new to existing properties. Gain the ability to work on a range of different projects and a solid understanding of numbers and financial information. You’ll also learn how to prepare the budget, find suitable development sites, and land to develop.
This course is designed with the following modules:
- The Basics
- Commercial Developers
- The Development Process
- Doing the Sums Introduction
- Doing the Sums Residual Land Value Analysis
- What is Property Development?
- The Players in the Property Market
- The Risks of Property Development
- The Stages of a Property Development
- Site Identification and Acquisition
- Property Management
- Selecting The Best Properties
- Leasing Instead Of Selling
- Buyers Interest
- Be Zone Conscious
- Home Loans
- Knowing When You’re Ready To Buy
- Is Your Lake Home For Sale?
- Living The Waterfront Lifestyle Every Day
- How To Locate Waterfront Property Rentals
- Real Estate Front
- How To Maintain Waterfront Property
- All About Real Estate Clients
- Real Estate Evaluation
- Are You Ready To Buy Your First Property?
- Finding The Actual Real Estate For Sale
- Home Shopping: The Smart Way
- Land Requirement
- Real Estate Investments
- Manufacturing Real Estate Numbers
- Waterfront Real Estate
- Purchasing A Home Beside A Lake
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Property Development Diploma is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Do I have to submit my exam work?
Hello Anthony, Thanks for the question. There will be MCQ exams at the end of the course. You just need to take the exam and at the end of the exam, you will see a 'Submit Quiz' button to submit the exam. You will be assessed in real time and can you see the result right after the exam. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What happened if I fail on the mock exam?
Hi Laura, Thanks for reaching out. You can take the mock exam three times without any extra fee. Therefore, you can take the mock exam again if you fail once. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Do you have any recommended reading with the course?
Hello Amy, Thanks for reaching out. Yes, there will be extra reading materials in the course. You can study those for some extra knowledge. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.