Learn the strategies of becoming a skilled property developer with the Property Developer course.
The need of home or shelter begins with the beginning of the human civilization. Even the animals also search for better shelter like the cave. Therefore, the property developer business is a profitable and demanding one. The course covers everything you need to know about becoming a property developer. A property developer can work as a real estate agent, construction project manager, or can start his own property investment. Therefore, the course will help you to start your journey to a profitable area.
The course focuses on the essential aspects of property developing where you will learn the risk and prospects of property development, its stages and its development process. The techniques for selecting a land beside the lake or other areas and find out the value of the land or do real estate evaluation will be discussed in the course.
By the end of the course, you will be able to work as a Property Developer.
The course is designed to prepare you for the real estate world. The course can be split into three main modules:
- Property Developer
- Property Development, and
- Property Management
At first, the course focuses on the basic concepts of property development and the areas you need to know. Then, you will learn the whole process of Property development covering stages of property development, and risks of property development. Finally, the course provides an intensive session on Property management.
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees, only pay the price of the course which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
What Will You Learn?:
- Understand the key areas and terms that you need to know about becoming a property developer.
- Know the difference between house builders and commercial developers.
- Explore the process of development.
- Able to learn the procedures for calculating the Residual land value or the amount the developer is able to pay for the land given the assumed value of the development, the assumed project costs, and the developer's desired profit.
- Know what does it means for property development and who are the players in the property market?
- Able to figure out the risk factors of property development.
- Know the stages of property development.
- Learn the techniques of site identification and acquisition.
- Understand the whole process of operation, control, and oversight of real estate or the process of property management.
- Know how to help the owners to create budgets, advertise rental properties, qualify tenants, collect rent, comply with local landlord-tenant and real estate board laws, and to maintain properties.
- Identify the procedures for setting the best property.
- Know about leasing and selling and explore which one is more profitable for you.
- Understand home loans and explore the situation when you are ready to buy.
- Able to know how to locate Waterfront Property Rentals and Real Estate Front.
- Explore the procedures of maintaining Waterfront Property.
- The concepts of real estate evaluation will be discussed in the course.
- Understand real estate investment and risks.
- Able to judge or understand purchasing a home beside a lake.
- Introduction to property development
- Key skills
- Building houses and flats
- Getting into commercial development
- The cycle of property development
- Valuations and appraisals
- Conducting a land value analysis
- Wrapping up
- Understanding property development
- The difference between investors and owner-occupiers
- Knowing the risks
- The property development process
- Finding the right site
- Day to day management duties
- Picking the Excellent Properties
- When to Lease or Sell
- Capturing the client’s interest
- Knowing the Local area
- Bank Loans for Property
- When to buy
- Selling your holiday home
- The Riverside Lifestyle
- Selecting Riverside type property for Lease
- Industry Front
- Maintaining your waterfront property
- Building a client base
- Effectively evaluate properties
- Tips for first-time buyers
- Locating potential real estate
- Generating leads online
- Understanding land sizes
- The risks and rewards of real estate investment
- Facts of manufactured housing
- Putting your waterfront property on the market
- Buying lakeside real estate
Assessment and Certification
The course is assessed online with a multiple-choice test, which is marked automatically. You will know instantly whether you have passed or not. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Property Developer Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost and sent by email.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.