Add to basket or enquire
The Property and Real Estate Manager course is the best real estate agent course for anyone interested in having a firm grasp of every nook and cranny in the real estate business or property industry.
This course will make you a qualified expert in buying and selling property, as well as evaluating, operating and leasing houses. Additionally, you will also gain the necessary skills to interact and negotiate as an expert Real Estate Broker. And the best part is that you can achieve all these through our online-based distance learning real estate agent course.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will qualify for a CPD accredited certificate which will ease your career into the Property Development and Real Estate scene with the knowledge acquired from our best Real Estate Agent training.
Benefits of studying the Property and Real Estate Manager Course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
**** Course Modules ****
**Property and Real Estate Manager**
- Module 1: Who is an Estate Agent?
- Module 2: Requirements for the Job
- Module 3: History of the Estate Agent
- Module 4: The Real Estate Industry
- Module 5: Different Types of Estate Agents
- Module 6: Online Estate Agents
- Module 7: Estate agent Fees and Contracts
- Module 8: Pros and Cons of Hiring an Estate Agent
- Module 9: Getting to Know Your Clients
- Module 10: A Day in the Life of an Estate Agent
- Module 11: Selling Property with an Estate Agent
- Module 12: Property Marketing
- Module 13: The Regulations for Estate Agent Boards and Why It is Important
- Module 14: Valuation
- Module 15: Performing Viewings
- Module 16: Negotiating
- Module 17: Buying with an Estate Agent
- Module 18: Sales Progression
- Module 19: Technology
- Module 20: Investment Property
- Module 21: About Letting Agents
- Module 22: Property Management
- Module 23: Laws and Regulations
- Module 24: How to Set Up an Estate Agency
- Module 25: Property Development and the Process
- Module 26: Main Actors and Economic Context
- Module 27: Land for Development
- Module 28: Making Decisions
- Module 29: Sorting Out Your Finances
- Module 30: Establishing Your Business
- Module 31: Market Research
- Module 32: Promotion and Selling
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion PDF certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99
There is no specific requirements for our Property and Real Estate Manager course. It is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc. The course requires a moderate Internet connection so it is possible to start learning with any type of Internet from anywhere at anytime without any limitations.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is there a final exam? If so how long is it?
Hi Mpp, Good afternoon. There will be two exams after completing the course—a mock and a final exam. The exam will be held online. After completing all the units, you can sit for the exam anytime you want. Exam time duration: 20 mins. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Fakhrul islam asked:
How many questions would be in the exam? Is it MCQ or written assessment? What is the pass mark?
Hi Fakhrul, Good afternoon. Total questions: 25 and the exam questions will be Multiple Choices and True/False. You will need 60% or more correct answers to pass the exam. Stay Safe.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is the MCQ exam at the end of each module too as well at the end of the course.
Hi Elle, Good morning. There will be two exams at the end of the course. A mock and a final exam. After completing all the modules, you will be able to sit for the exam at a convenient time. There will be no exams at each module. Stay Safe.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.