Property administrators are responsible for managing the administrative side of running a property. The job includes property maintenance, showing prospective tenants around a property, collecting rent and paying contractors. This Property Administrator Training course explores the skills and knowledge required for this role, with an introduction to the real estate industry.
Throughout this course, you will learn about the day in the life of a property administrator, with step-by-step training on how to perform viewings, negotiate property prices and carry out a valuation. You will also develop the skills to build excellent relationships with tenants, including handling their complaints in a professional manner.
- Learn about the role of a property administrator and the key responsibilities
- Understand the laws and regulations surrounding property management
- Develop crucial multi-tasking, negotiating, problem-solving & customer service skills
- Be able to deal with all types of tenants in a professional and neutral manner
- Familiarise with the different types of lettings agents and estate agents
- Build solid relationships with project managers and contractors
- Explore the sales progression process from start to completion
- Discover marketing strategies for promoting your company’s services
What will you learn in this Property Administrator Training:
- Module 1: What is Estate Agent
- Module 2: Requirements for the Job
- Module 3: History of the Estate Agent
- Module 4: The Real Estate Industry
- Module 5: Different Types of Estate Agents
- Module 6: Online Estate Agents
- Module 7: Estate agent Fees and Contracts
- Module 8: Pros and Cons of Hiring an Estate Agent
- Module 9: Getting to Know Your Clients
- Module 10: A Day in the Life of an Estate Agent
- Module 11: Selling Property with an Estate Agent
- Module 12: Property Marketing
- Module 13: The Regulations for Estate Agent Boards and Why It is Important
- Module 14: Valuation
- Module 15: Performing Viewings
- Module 16: Negotiating
- Module 17: Buying with an Estate Agent
- Module 18: Sales Progression
- Module 19: Technology
- Module 20: Investment Property
- Module 21: About Letting Agents
- Module 22: Property Management
- Module 23: Laws and Regulations
- Module 24: How to Set Up an Estate Agency
- Module 25: Property Development and the Process
- Module 26: Main Actors and Economic Context
- Module 27: Land for Development
- Module 28: Making Decisions
- Module 29: Sorting Out Your Finances
- Module 30: Establishing Your Business
- Module 31: Market Research
- Module 32: Promotion and Selling
Method of Assessment:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice quiz based assessment, which will determine whether you have passed the course (60% pass mark). The test will be marked immediately and results will be published instantly.
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to obtain the certificates. You can claim a PDF certificate by paying a little processing fee of £2. There is an additional fee to obtain a hardcopy certificate which is £9.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for those who are considering a career in the administrative sector of the real estate industry. This Property Administrator Training course is a beginners training course, ideal for those who are not yet in a property administrator role.
On successful completion, learners will be equipped with the skills and knowledge to kickstart a career in real estate. Related roles in this field include:
- Property Administrator
- Property/Lettings Negotiator
- Assistant Lettings Manager
- Estate Agent
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.