This course is ideal if you want to learn how to propagate your own plants or work in a nursery that propagates plants.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
Learn how to propagate your own plants or work in a nursery that propagates plants!
Understand the types of propagation and apply this to propagate common plants.
Learn the difference between sexual or seed propagation and asexual propagation.
- Find out how to propagate by seeds
- Find out how to prick out and pot on seedlings into trays
- Find out how to propagate plants by cuttings
- Find out how to pot on cuttings once they have formed roots
- Find out how to create more plants by division.
- Learn about budding and grafting plants and how it is done.
This course can be used by beginners and can lead to work in nurseries.
This course is unique as it easily and quickly shows students how to propagate plants and grow them on.
This course offers you an easy and simple way to understand the main types of propagation. Once you have obtained the information you will easily be able to grow your own plants from other plants yourself, with just a few propagation materials. You will have learned the necessary skills to work in a nursery that propagates and grows on plants.
What are the requirements?
- You should have an interest in plants.
What am I going to get from this course?
- At the end of the course, students will be able to propagate common garden plants.
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to propagate their own plants or work in a nursery.
The Propagation Of Ornamental Plantswill cover the following topics:
Section 1 - Introduction
- Seed Sowing
- Pricking Out
- Propagation By Cuttings
- Potting On
- Propagation By Division
- Propagation Of Bulbs And Succulents
- Propagation By Grafting And Budding
- Overview Of Course
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for Anyone who wants to propagate their own plants or work in a nursery.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.