Want to work as a Project Support Executives? Enrol the Project Support Executive Course and learn the recent trends and skills for working as a Project Support Manager.
A project support manager records files either in an electronic database or in an office environment and organizes the data in appropriate folders or files so that you can aid the project members when need the right information. The course is designed to teach you the roles and responsibilities of a project support manager and the procedures for supporting other team members to fulfil the project.
This excellent course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Project Support Executive Course is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
Benefits of studying Project Support Executive Course:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
A project support manager ensures a vital assistant to the Project Manager. The course teaches you the basic duties such as the right ways of minute taking, performing basic administrative duties, and more. You will able to learn how to monitor project schedules and budgets, prepare progress reports, etc. Shortly, you will master the necessary skills for becoming a project support manager.
This course is designed with the following modules:
Project Management Basics
- Creating a Project Management Methodology
- Where Does The Buck Stop?
- Can You Manage Yourself Out Of A Paper Bag?
- Setting the Stage for a Successful Project
- The Importance of Developing and Maintaining A Budget
- Taking Action – Execution of the Plan
- Rules to Manage By
- Your Personality and Project Management Style
- The Cycle of Decision Making
- Getting Your Project Back On Track
- Keep It Moving
- Problems and Solutions
Becoming a Successful Project Manager
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Key Concepts (I)
- Module Three – Key Concepts (II)
- Module Four – Initiation (I)
- Module Five – Initiation (II)
- Module Six – Planning (I)
- Module Seven – Planning (II)
- Module Eight – Planning Tools
- Module Nine – Executing the Project
- Module Ten – Maintaining and Controlling the Project
- Module Eleven – Closing Out
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Advanced Diploma in Project Management- Activities
Scrum Master Training
- Typical Scrum Timeline
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Events
- Scrum Artifacts
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Project Support Executive Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.