Add to basket or enquire
Follow your dreams by enrolling on the Project Procurement Management course today and develop the experience, skills and knowledge you need to enhance your professional development. Project Procurement Management will help you arm yourself with the qualities you need to work towards your dream job.
Study the Project Procurement Management training course online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Project Procurement Management course will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
This Project Procurement Management course consists of a number of easy to digest, in-depth modules, designed to provide you with a detailed, expert level of knowledge. Study the Project Procurement Management course through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials.
Receive online tutor support as you study the Project Procurement Management course, to ensure you are supported every step of the way. Get a free e-certificate as proof of your Project Procurement Management course completion.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Project Procurement Management course. The Project Procurement Management course is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
The Project Procurement Management is incredibly great value and allows you to study at your own pace. With full course access for one year, you can complete the Project Procurement Management when it suits you. Access the Project Procurement Management course modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Project Procurement Management course is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Project Procurement Management now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying Project Procurement Management With Janets
- Free PDF certificate upon successful completion of the Project Procurement Management
- Full one-year access to Project Procurement Management Course materials
- Instant assessment results with the Project Procurement Management
- No hidden fees with the Project Procurement Management
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday with the Project Procurement Management
- Study the Project Procurement Management at your own pace
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Gain a complete understanding of Project Procurement Management
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the Project Procurement Management
- Study the Project Procurement Management in your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential by completing the Project Procurement Management
The Project Procurement Management training course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Project Procurement Management content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Project Procurement Management course has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
Project Procurement Management Course Curriculum:
**Project Procurement Management**
Module 01: Supply Chain Basics
- Defining Supply Chain Management
- Process Areas
- Procurement & Its Strategic Role
- Strategic Roles of Procurement
- The Evolution of Purchasing through Procurement
- Reducing Time to Market
Module 02: Role of Procurement in an Organisation
- Purchasing and Supply in Different Types of Organisation
- Centralisation & Decentralisation
- Methods of Organising the function
- Departmental Organisation
- Purchasing in the Organisation Structure
Module 03: The Purchasing Cycle
- The Steps in the Cycle
- Additional Points to Consider
- Identifying a Need
- The Purchase Requisition
- Material Requirements
- Planning Schedule
Module 04: Purchasing Toolkits
- Analysing the Price
- General Economic Issues
- Variable-Margin Pricing
- Six Categories of Cost
- Variable Manufacturing Costs
- Fixed Manufacturing Costs
- Semi-Variable or Mixed Manufacturing Costs
- Total Production Costs
- Direct Costs
- Indirect Costs (Overhead)
- Risk Analysis
Module 05: Managing Competitive Bids
- RFP’s and RFQ’s
- Request for Qualification (RFQ)
- Request for Proposal (RFP)/Tendering/Bidding
- Bidding vs. Negotiation
- Using Weighted Analysis
- The Halo Effect
Module 06: Quality Management
- Defining Quality
- Five Approaches to Quality
- Dimensions of Quality
- Quality System
Module 07: Supplier Relationship Management
- Defining Supplier Relationship Management
- Collaborative Business Relationships
- Aim of British Standard
- Eight Key Stages of the Collaborative Relationship Framework
- Relationship Formation
- Five Aggregation Levels
- Stages of Supplier Integration
- Models of Supplier Relationships
Module 08: E-Procurement
- E-SCM & E-Procurement
- Defining E-SCM
- Procurement Benefit of E-SCM
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Defining EDI
- How EDI Works
- Advantages of EDI
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Project Procurement Management course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Project Procurement Management course. After successfully passing the Project Procurement Management course exam, you will be able to apply for a CPD-accredited certificate as proof of your Project Procurement Management qualification.
All students who successfully complete the Project Procurement Management course can instantly download their free e-certificate. You can also purchase a hard copy of the Project Procurement Management course certificate, which will be delivered by post for £9.99.
Who is this course for?
The Project Procurement Management is ideal for those who already work in this sector or are an aspiring professional. This Project Procurement Management course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV. Learn key skills and gain a professional qualification to prove your newly-acquired knowledge.
The Project Procurement Management is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. To study the Project Procurement Management course, all your need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and IT skills. You must also be over the age of 16.
The Project Procurement Management is ideal for anyone who wants to pursue their dream career in a relevant industry. Learn the skills you need to boost your CV and go after the job you want. Complete the Project Procurement Management and gain an industry-recognised qualification that will help you excel in finding your ideal job.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.