Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Study PRINCE2® and Lean Six Sigma methodologies at their foundation level, providing you with a firm base to boost your career. Includes PRINCE2® Foundation and Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
Click ‘Enquire Now’ to speak to one of our experts who will guide you through the enrollment process. We are also able to offer Supercard as part of our package, speak to one of our advisors today to find out more.
Key Benefits of Supercard*
- Completely free mobile phone & gadget insurance worth £15 per month
- Free night in a luxury hotel
- Free return flight to one of 13 European destinations
- Free week’s accommodation in the sun for up to 4 people
- Free 12-month Gourmet Society membership
- Up to 40% off cinema
PRINCE2® allows the project team to focus on key variables involved in any project (costs, timescales, quality, scope, risk and benefits) and allows the project manager to address the planning, delegation, monitoring and control of a project using a framework of specific processes and themes.
• Getting started and introduction to PRINCE2®
• PRINCE2® Principles
• PRINCE2® Processes
• PRINCE2® Themes
• PRINCE2® Exam Preparation and Techniques
Lean Six SigmaYellow Belt
Lean Six Sigma is a modern managerial concept and is the combination of two separate methodologies; Lean and Six Sigma. Lean is a methodology designed to improve business by preserving quality and value but with less work and Six Sigma is a system designed to improve the quality of process outputs by identifying and removing the causes of errors using statistical methods.
• The Define phase defines how projects are chosen, elements of waste are then identified and action items are defined.
• The Measure phase is used to catalogue and analyse existing processes to define an operational baseline that can be used to calculate potential capability of each.
• The Control phase then helps to monitor each change that is made and record any deviations from the predicted benefits, then how to action on the results.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who is looking to make a move into the project or process management/improvement industries. It is also perfect for anyone currently in the industry looking to recognised certification.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This package will help you to function as a member of a project or process management team, it will also provide you with the opportunity for further growth as the higher levels of both qualifications require the Foundation & Yellow Belt to continue.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.