The Certified Associate in Project Management certification stands to prove your capabilities with the standardised method for Project Management provided by PMI’s Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). With this certification, you can ensure that you have an advantage over anyone vying for the same position as you who do not possess the certification.
This course aims to outline all the knowledge you need to begin leading projects, as well as to simply help you to perform better within a project environment. CAPM is suitable for entry-level Project Managers as well as those with some existing experience.
PMI is known internationally as a leader in the world of Project Management training, with anyone holding a PMI certification immediately gaining more consideration from employers.
What you will learn
- Project quality, integration and scope management
- The processes involved in project management
- The project lifecycle
- Organisational influences
- How to prepare for the official exam
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Module 1: Overview
- Module 2: Organizational Influences and Project Life Cycle
- Module 3: Project Management Process
- Module 4: Project Integration Management
- Module 5: Project Scope Management
- Module 6: Project Time Management
- Module 7: Project Cost Management
- Module 8: Project Quality Management
- Module 9: Project Human Resource Management
- Module 11: Project Communications Management
- Module 12: Project Risk Management
- Module 13: Project Procurement Management
- Module 14: Project Stakeholder Management
- Module 15: Professional Responsibility
- Module 16: Preparing For Exam
Who is this course for?
This course is perfect for you as an aspiring Project Manager or as someone with existing Project Management experience hoping to validate that experience with a certification.
In order to sit the CAPM exam, you must have completed a minimum of 23 hours of formal project management training. This course will fulfil those hours of training, however, so once you have completed this course in its entirety you will be ready to take and successfully pass the official CAPM exam.
- Project Manager
- Project Management Assessor
- Senior Project Planner
- Project Planning Analyst
- Project Management Tutor
- Project Management Assistant
- Project Consultant
- Project Planner
- Project Support Officer
- Project Coordinator
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.