To manage a project successfully from start to finish involves careful planning, strategic thinking and an excellent understanding of the different stages of a project. The Project Management course is designed to provide aspiring project managers with an understanding of the key to successful project performance, covering essential topics such as the project life cycle, project communication, stakeholder management and budgeting.
This professional project management training course is endorsed by ABC Awards – a regulated organisation that ensures professional, reputable certification for further education. Through practical case studies and exercises, you will learn how to manage a project of any scope and scale, by developing your knowledge of project performance key values. On completion, you will have all the fundamental skills and knowledge to effectively oversee each phase of a project from start to finish, from budget through to execution.
- Fast track your career with a recognised qualification in Project Management
- Develop your understanding of project management teams, roles and responsibilities
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the project life cycle, from planning to execution
- Strategies and techniques for managing conflict in a project environment
- Understand how to communicate effectively with other project members
- Familiarise with the role of the stakeholder in project management
- Know how to implement a realistic budget and schedule that fits the scope of your project
- Identify project performance key values and know the key to successful project performance
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of change management and its key principles
- Understand how to create an effective project management plan and what should be included in it
Module 01: Introduction & Overview
- Introduction & Overview
- Tools You Need
Module 02: Teams & Leadership
- Teams & Leadership
Module 03: Project Communication
- Project Communication
- Didactic Communications
- Basic Meeting Rules
Module 04: Stakeholder Management
- Stakeholder Management
Module 05: The Basics of Project Management
- The Basics of Project Management
- Project Needs
Module 06: Scope and Requirements
- Scope and Requirements
- Work Breakdown Structures
- Displayed Thinking
Module 07: Developmental Methodologies
- Developmental Methodologies
- Methodology Types
- Selecting a Methodology
Module 08: Effective Budgets & Schedules
- Effective Budgets & Schedules
- Resource Estimating
- Estimating Techniques
Module 09: Project Performance
- Project Performance
- The Keys to Success
- Project Performance Key Values
Module 10: Change Management
- Change Management
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
At the successful completion of the course, the learners can order an endorsed certificate by paying the accreditation fee of £108. There is an additional £10 postal charge for international students.
Certificate of Completion from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, the learners may order the Certificate of Completion from Course Gate (soft copy) by paying only £2. For the Printed hard copy of the certificate, the learners have to pay £9. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
Who is this course for?
This endorsed project management training course is ideal for aspiring project managers and project coordinators, as well as existing professionals who wish to update their skills and knowledge. Our online courses are specially designed for distance learning, offering flexible virtual classroom modules that you can study at your own convenience. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied full-time or part-time.
This training course provides a stepping stone to work your way up to becoming a successful project manager or project coordinator. On successful completion, learners will be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the project life cycle and how to oversee a project of any scale successfully from start to finish.
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Project Support Officer
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.