Project Management * Level 4 Diploma *
Are you seeking to become a qualified project manager or want to enhance your knowledge of project management?
Check out this Endorsed Level 4 Diploma in Project Management. ILC presents you a golden opportunity by offering the Level 4 Diploma in Project Management. Project Management Level 4 course is a gateway to extend your knowledge and develop the new skills for effective management of a project in any type of industry.
Course content is designed by the highly skilled and professional project managers which will provide you with an in-depth theoretical as well as practical knowledge of the project management discipline. The project management specialists are required in any type of business as they are hired for completing the projects within the project constraints.
This Diploma in Project Management offers the participants a comprehensive and flexible way to understand the basic project management and its essential concepts. Further, the course introduces the learners with a scope of project management in a contemporary world and equips them with essential knowledge and skills that are required by the employer.
The course of Project Management further demonstrates the various tools and techniques and evaluation of different plans such as communication, time, budget, quality and risk plans. After taking this Diploma in Project Management the participants will be able to evaluate a comprehensive project plan and complete it within the project constraints.
Inspire London College’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. After enrolling in this course you will get access to the College’s Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) / Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available at VLE/Moodle.
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation
This Course provides the knowledge that will enable you to:
- Understanding about the field of Project Management and their use in a modern business environment
- Understanding toward the planning of the project that how it will be started and what is the scope of project planning in the business environment
- Understanding to the estimation of a project and their management from time to time
- Understand the role of human resource in the management of a project
- Understanding role of a quality management team in performing the key objectives of the project.
- Understanding the time management in the project that in how much time required objectives will be achieved.
- Understanding the management of quality of project and risk associated with a project to completely full fill project
- Understanding and managing a project at a global level and mode of communication use at different organizations.
Level 4 Diploma in Project Management is 90 credits endorsed Course / Certificate. To achieve a Level 4 Diploma in Project Management learner must have to achieve a minimum 9 units with 90 Credits, 7 Mandatory Units and 2 Units from optional units.
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Planning Basic concept
- Project Scope Management
- Project Management At Global Level
- Time Management in Projects
- Communication Methods in a Project
- Managing Risk in a Project
- Managing procurement
- Quality management project
- Managing Human resources
- Managing expenditures in a project
- After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by ILC’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successfully completion of the course learner needs to pay for an Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation or from ILC (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from ILC (PDF format only) = £40
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hard copy) = £99 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is interested in the discipline of project management or wants to establish a successful career in this field of study can be the part of Online Project Management Course. Without any prior knowledge in Project Management the learners can take these courses and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions.
Thus anyone who is passionate and ambitious about project management can take the courses. There are no specific dates or deadlines for admission and you can enrol anytime in this course.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
Various career path will be available for the students after the successful completion of this course;
- Project Manager
- Assistant Project Manager
- Construction Project Manager
- IT Project manager
- Project Consultant
- Project Coordinator
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I want to order this course. Do I have access for 12 months, or any kind of time limit to pass exams? Thanks.
This is an online self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study. Learners will have access to their Training materials via Moodle / VLE learning platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
hi. what are the assessment methods? is it exam technique as well as content based?
The Learners are assessed by assignments (4-5 tasks) for each unit. Assignment brief is provided to learners, which he/she has to complete on own availability of time at any place. The Diploma in Project Management is comprised of 9 units. To achieve the diploma you will have to complete the 9 assignment. There are no exams for this course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.