Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Level 3 Diploma Project Management Endorsed Course
Find out that how you can become a successful project manager with Inspire London College's Project Management diploma. Inspire London College offers you a golden opportunity to equip yourself with essential skills and knowledge and become a professional project manager within no time. Project Management course offered by Inspire London College is the best to meet the needs of Industry of Project Management.
Improve your skills and knowledge about the Project Management with Inspire London College's Level 3 Diploma in Project Management. Now after a huge success in campus-based studies, Inspire London College offers online Project, Management course for learners around the world. The online Diploma in Project Management is designed specifically to provide the participants with a comprehensive knowledge and experience about Project Management. The course Project Management Level 3 introduces the learners with fundamental concepts of project management, the scope of project management in the modern business environment and management of a global project. During the Level 3 Diploma Project Management, students will be able to understand the different tools and techniques for effective project management and they will be able to evaluate and supervise a project plan. While the course will also give the participants knowledge to prepare communication, time management, risk management and quality management plans.
As the demand of project managers, project coordinator and project assistant manager is increasing in each industry, therefore, this Level 3 Diploma in Project management can play an important role in enhancing your job prospects.
Inspire London College’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. After enrolling in this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)/Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available at VLE/Moodle.
Course Benefits of Level 3 Diploma Project Management
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an Endorsed Certificate in Project Management Level 3 from TQUK regulated awarding organisation
Learning Objectives of Level 3 Diploma Project Management
This Course provides the knowledge that will enable you to:
- Understanding about the field of project management and its use in modern business environment
- Understanding toward the planning of project that how it will be started and what is the scope of project planning in a business environment
- Understanding toward the time management in project that in how much time required objectives will be achieved.
- Understanding the management of quality of project and risk associated with project to completely full fill project
- Understanding and managing a project at a global level and mode of communication use at different organisations.
Level 3 Diploma in Project Management is 60 credits Endorsed Course. To achieve a Level 3 Diploma in Project Management learner must have to achieve minimum 6 units with 60 Credits
- Introduction to Project Management
- Basic Concepts Project Planning
- Project Scope Management
- Time Management in Project
- Communication Management in a Project
- Managing Risk in a Project
- After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by Inspire London College’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successful completion of the course, the learner needs to pay for an Endorsed Certificate from the regulated awarding organisation or from Inspire London College (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from Inspire London College (PDF format only) = £35
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £89 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is interested in the discipline of project management or wants to establish a successful career in this field of study can be the part of Online Project Management Courses.
- Without any prior knowledge in Project Management the learners can take these courses and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions.
- Thus anyone who is passionate and ambitious about project management can take the courses. There are no specific dates or deadlines for admission and you can enrol anytime in this course.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
- Good understanding of ICT
After learning the Inspire London project management course the candidates will be able to qualify for a number of career paths such as construction project manager, IT project manager, marketing manager, social media managers, environmental project managers, health and safety project managers, data base administrator and chief operational officer.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.