The Knowledge Academy
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
This Project Management Package includes PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner, PMP®, ITIL® Foundation, Agile Foundation, MSP® Foundation and Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
This package allows you to know and understand the full spectrum of project management and delve into every methodology.
With this training you'll be able to progress onto the exams (all included) and become certified making you a qualified project manager able to perform a range of flexible and successful projects.
Enquire and purchase this course and receive a FREE Microsoft Excel course
PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner
PRINCE2® implements a process-based approach for project management and uses techniques like product-based planning, quality review, change control, etc. for training. It not only focuses on the ability to respond quickly to the market but also on the ability to deliver new project products, within a predefined budget, of high standards of quality, and on time. PRINCE2® is generic and can be applied to any type of project regardless of its regardless of its scale, type, organization, geography or culture.
- Principles of PRINCE2
- Business Case Theme
- Organisation Theme
- Quality Theme
- Plan Theme
- Risk Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Starting up a Project Process
- Directing a Project Process
- Initiating a Project Process
- Controlling a Project Process
- Managing Product Delivery Process
- Closing a Project Process
- Tailoring PRINCE2 to the project environment
The Knowledge Academy's PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner e-Learning programme also features exam simulators and end of module assessments.
Project Management Professional PMP Training Course
During the PMP® Online Training Course, students will learn about the 5 Process groups and the 10 knowledge areas along with the skills and understanding required to run and manage projects in line with worldwide project management best practices.The PMP® Online Training Course allows the delegates to take part in distance learning at their own pace, adapting to their busy schedules and allowing them to complete their exams when they feel ready.
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) is a set of practices for IT service management (ITSM) that focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of business. ITIL® describes procedures, tasks and checklists that are not organization-specific, used by an organization for establishing a minimum level of competency. It allows the organization to establish a baseline from which it can plan, implement, and measure. It is used to demonstrate compliance and to measure improvement.
- Module 1: The Service Life Cycle
- Module 2: Service Strategy
- Module 3: Service Design
- Module 4 Service Transition
- Module 5: Service Operation
- Module 6: Continual Service Improvement
- Module 7: Technology and Architecture
This AGILE® online training course has a duration of 18 hours, however you will have access to the course for 90 days from the day of booking.
The Agile® Foundation Online Training Course will cover the following topics:
- What is Agile?
- The correct agile approach
- Project variables, philosophy and principles
- Roles and responsibilities on an agile project
- Processes in Agile Project Management
- Planning and control on agile projects
- Prioritisation and time-boxing
- Agile Project Management products
- Facilitated workshops
- Iterative and modelling development
This MSP® online training course has a duration of 10 hours, however you will have access to the course for 90 days from the day of booking.
The MSP® Online Foundation Training Course will cover the following topics:
- 6 MSP® Transformational Flow Processes
- Identifying programmes
- Realising benefits
- Defining programmes
- Delivering capabilities
- Managing the tranche
- Closing programmes
- 7 MSP® Principles
- Leading Change
- Adding Value
- Learn from Experience
- Benefits and their threats
- Staying aligned with corporate strategy
- Designing and Delivering a clear capability
- Imagining and communicating a better future
- 9 MSP® Governance Themes
- Planning and Controlling
- Risk Management and Issue Management
- Benefits Management
- Leadership and Stakeholder engagement
- Quality Management and Assurance Management
- Designing and Delivering Blueprints
- Business Case
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Online certification has a duration of 10 hours, however you will have access to the course for 90 days from the day of booking.
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Online Training Course will cover the following topics:
- History of Lean Six Sigma
- Different roles
- Different responsibilities
- The Define Phase
- Define Tollgate
- Project Definition and Goals
- Voice of the Process
- Voice of the Customer
- Project Selection
- The Measure Phase
- Measuring Tollgate
- Developing a Process Baseline
- Measurement Information Model
- Yield and Defects
- The Analysis Phase
- Analyse Tollgate
- Process Value analysis
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Inferential Statistics for Root Cause Analysis
- The Improvement Phase
- Improve Tollgate
- Improve qualification
- Generating Solution Ideas
- The Control Phase
- Control Tollgate
- Sustaining improvement Statistical Process Control control charts.
Who is this course for?
This training package is recommended for anyone looking to enhance their project management career. This includes the fundamental courses needed to become a worldwide certified project manager.
There are no requirements to taking these online courses.
Completing these courses and exams can provide the ideal start to a career in Project Management.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.