Six Sigma Project Management Certification
Enhance the knowledge and skills of Project Management through Inspire London College’s Six Sigma Project Management Certification.
The Inspire London College has successfully included the Six Sigma certification program into an online portal and now offers the candidates a golden opportunity to enrol on Six Sigma Project Management course to understand the incorporation of Six Sigma into the discipline of Project Management.
This Six Sigma Project Management course is specifically designed and it will facilitate the project managers to take their project to new levels of discipline and commitment. In today’s world, the project managers are facing many challenges such as data collection, data analysis, problem-solving, evaluation of existing processes, developing and tracking the measurements according to set-standards etc. In this context, the Six Sigma Methodology will help the project managers to effectively manage all these challenges. The Six Sigma Project Management course will allow the project managers and candidates to apply the technique of Six Sigma in different processes of the project.
Distance Learning with Inspire London College :
Inspire London College’s team of friendly course advisors, and an online tutor will be there for your assistance.
After enrolling in this course, you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) / Moodle within 24 hours, and all the study materials and assessments will be available via VLE/Moodle.
Online Tutor will be available throughout your distance learning course to give you help with specific issues, and help you through difficult topics via email within 24 hours. The Tutor will also provide you with feedback on your assignments via Moodle/VLE.
Project Management Six Sigma Included Benefits
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College.
- The success rate of this course is 100% as it is skills focused and assignment based course.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course online via email.
- Flexible online learning process without any deadlines.
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform / Moodle 24/7
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation
Six Sigma (Project Management) course will provide you with the knowledge that will enable you to understand;
- Basic Project Management
- Changing perspectives of the modern project management
- Six Sigma Approach.
- The demand of Six Sigma Project Management
- Integration of Six Sigma methodology into Project Management
- Alignment of Project Management with a business strategy using Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Phases (DMAIC) and Effective Risk Management in a Project
- The Role of Computing Technologies in PM
- Evaluation of a Project’s success using Six Sigma
Following topics are included in the Six Sigma Project Management Course;
- Introduction to Six Sigma Project Management
- Types of Project
- SWOT analysis for a Project
- Project Phases or Project Cycle
- Alignment of A project with Business Strategy
- Identification of Project Stakeholders
- Managing the Stakeholders
- Understand Six Sigma Phases (DMAIC)
- Implementation of Six Sigma Project
- Modeling of a Project on the basis of Six Sigma
- Quantitative project management
- Risk Assessment in Projects
- Prioritizing the risk in project
- Evaluation of a project
- Computing technologies and Project management
- Launching and Execution of a Project
- Closure of the project
- Analysing the Success using Six Sigma
- After reading the course material, the learner will have to attempt an assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. During the completion of the assignment, learner can get unlimited support from online tutor via email.
- Learner's assignment(s) will be assessed by Inspire London College’s assessor(s) & IV’s. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded as ‘Pass’.
- If there is further evidence required, it will be graded as ‘referred’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successful completion of the course, learner needs to pay for an Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation or Certificate of Completion from Inspire London College.
Certificate of Completion from Inspire London College (PDF format only) = £30
Certificate of Completion from Inspire London College (Hardcopy) = £50 + postage charges £15
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £75 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
- The Six Sigma Project Management course is purposely designed for the project managers, construction managers, Team leaders, managers, facilitation managers, and for team members.
- The course will be more effective for the project managers as the demand of Six Sigma Projects is increasing rapidly and employers are seeking to hire the managers having skills and knowledge of Six Sigma.
There is no formal entry requirement for Six Sigma Project Management Course. Learners pursuing to enrol for this course should meet the following conditions.
- Be age 16 years or above
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Working Knowledge of Information Communication Technologies for studying online i.e. Internet, Microsoft Office
- A genuine desire to study and succeed
In combination with other courses such as Project Management, Construction Management, Supply Chain Management, Risk Management etc the Six Sigma offers different career paths including;
- Project Manager
- Site Supervisor
- Site Manager
- Team Leader
- Assistant Manager
- Risk Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.