Project Management Professional (PMP) ®
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is the most important industry recognised certification for project managers. You can find Project Management Professionals (PMP) leading projects in nearly every country and, unlike other certifications that focus on a particular geography or domain, the PMP® is truly global.
The PMP also increases your earning potential and PMP certification holders earn more than their non-certified peers. PMP certified Project Managers complete more of their projects on time, on budget and meeting original goals.
PMP® training from Global Edulink isdesigned to ensure that you clear the PMP® exam in the first attempt. Our hands-on training approach, entrusted by thousands of learners and we guarantee that you’ll walk away with all the preparation and confidence you need to conquer the exam and earn the PMP® certification.
As a busy project practitioner, it may be difficult you to take time away from the job to travel for professional development. Our online training course offers a convenient, affordable way to expand your project management prospects without leaving your home or office. Regardless of your schedule, budget or learning style, you can fulfill your educational needs while still satisfying your professional and personal ones.
This online programme is well designed that make you feel same as you are in the classroom. Training course includes well designed video tutorials, mentor support service, reading and study materials, online study platform, and forum. These facilities build your confidence to study well and guide you to develop your skills and knowledge how to use Project Management in your working environment.
GUARANTEED RESULTS AND ONGOING SUPPORTS!
This online Project Management Professional (PMP) course has been designed for 45-60 guided learning hours. Following course outline will provide you an idea about main topics areas are covered in this course. The numbers of sub topics are covered under following each main topic:
Course Curiculum : Project Management Professional (PMP) ®
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Management Process
- Project Execution, Monitoring and Controlling from
- Change, Control and Close
- Project Initiation, Developing a Project Charter and Plan
- Collecting Requirements and Defining Scope
- Project Monitoring and Control Scope
- Collecting Requirements and Defining Scope
- Project Monitoring and Control Scope
- Defining and Sequencing Project Activities
- Managing the Project Schedule
- Managing Cost
- Budgeting Project Costs
- Managing Projects for Human Resources
- Project Planning for HR
- Managing Project Communication
- Stakeholders Management Plan
- Managing Project Risks
- Project Risk Analysis
- Planning for Risk Management
- Monitoring and Controlling of Risks
- Managing Procurement
- Planning Procurement
- Identification and Planning of Stakeholders
- Stakeholder Communication & Engagement
- PMP- Additional Materials & Books
- PMP Exam Preparation
- Mock Exam: PMP
- How to apply for PMP Exam
How to Become PMP®?
Meet Qualifying Criteria
Undertake Formal Project Management Training
35 Contact Hours of Education
Become PMI® Member
Apply for PMP® Certification
Schedule Exam at local Prometric Testing Center
Appear for the exam
Pass the Exam
Start working towards continuous professional development.
Method of Assessment:
After you have familiarised yourself with the PMI terminology, having a good understanding of the PMBOK, successfully passed any mock exams you should be ready to take the real exam.
Take the exam - Examinations are held twice a day on all working days.
- The exam consists of 200 questions
- Of the 200 questions, 25 are considered pre-test questions
- Pre-test questions do not affect the score
- Computer based testing is the standard method of administration for PMI examinations.
- The allotted time for the CBT examination is four hours
- Exams are available via testing centres (prometric)
The exam is broken down in the below areas:
- Initiating: 11%
- Planning: 23%
- Executing: 27%
- Monitoring and Controlling: 21%
- Closing: 9%
- Professional and Social Responsibility: 9%
Maintaining a PMP®credential
To maintain your PMP, you must earn 60 professional development units (PDUs) every three years.
Entry Requirements for taking the PMP exam
Not everyone is eligible to take the PMP exam. The PMP is aimed at professional project managers with proven experience. The PMI have outlined the minimum criteria’s that you need to fulfil before you take the exam.
Benefits of achieving the PMP® Certification?
- PMP certification looks great on your resume
- It proves that you have Project Management Experience
- PMP Project Managers make more money than Non-PMP Project Managers
- Being a PMP can lead to networking opportunities and potential job opportunities
- PMP certificate indicates that you have a commitment to the profession of Project Management.
Why you choose us;
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including Videos tutorials.
- One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK.
- Access to Mock exam and mentor supports.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers.
- Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries.
- Comfortable learning access to your student portal.
- Technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
The PMP® certification recognises demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams. If you're an experienced project manager looking to solidify your skills, stand out to employers and maximize your earning potential, the PMP® credential is the right choice for you.
Project Management Professional certification is an essential professional requirement across industries for senior project management roles. This certification is most suited for:
- Project managers
- Project Team Members
- Associate/Asst. Manager - Projects
- Team leads/Managers
- Project Executives/Engineers
- Software Developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
- Other managers and all those who would benefit from exposure to best practice in project management.
The PMI have outlined the following minimum criteria’s that you need to fulfil before you take the exam:
Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
7,500 hours leading and directing projects (5 years of of project management experience)
35 hours of project management education.
4,500 hours leading and directing projects
35 hours of project management education
In both cases this experience must have been accumulated within eight years prior to your application submission.
This qualification leads you to become a Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Project Executive, and Business Developer etc. Having PMP qualification, you can expect a £75 - 80K annual salary and some international PMP Professionals earning £1,000 a day.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.