The Project Management Professional - PMP - is perfect for experienced project managers or project directors. If you've got 5 years+ project management experience you'll benefit from the course. Enhance your career by solidifying skills in risk, processes, change control, budgeting and more.
Included in your modules - Essential skills for your career
- Managing projects within an organisation
- Project management
- Project management process groups
- Integrated initiation
- Integrated project execution and monitoring
- Integrated project change control
- Project requirements and defining
- Create work breakdown
- Monitoring and controlling project
- Defining and sequencing project activities
- Estimating activity resources and developing and controlling the project
- Estimating and budgeting project
- Controlling project quality
- Quality assurance and quality
- Planning project human resources
- Managing project human resources
- Stakeholders and the communications management plan
- Processes for managing project communications
- Risk management planning
- Identifying project risks
- Performing risk analysis
- Risk response monitor and control
- Planning project procurement
- Managing procurements
- The role of ethics in project management
- Core PMI values and ethical standards
The PMP training course from the PMI is the de facto standard around the world, validating your skills in initiating, managing and maintaining large scale projects.
The PMP certification demonstrates to current and potential employers that you possess the solid experience, education and competency needed to lead and direct projects.
What is included?
- PMI membership
- World's #1 eLearning portal
- 12 months unlimited access
- Award winning training used globally by leading corporate clients
- 24x7 support from qualified experts
- Global community of peers
- Training mapped to the PMI exam curriculum
- Exams and resits
Who is this course for?
This course is perfect for experienced project managers, project leaders, and project directors looking to solidify and enhance their skillset.
Five years+ experience in project management earned within the last 8 years, or three years+ experience in project management and a degree or equivalent qualification.
Project Management is everywhere. Professionals with a PMP certification can look at careers practically any industry including:
- Oil and gas
Project Management Professionals can see an average wage increase of 20% - often reaching heights of £85,000 and beyond.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.