London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Earn your Project Management Professional (PMP) certification with the award-winning online training team at LSIB.
PMP is one of the most highly respected project management certifications in the world of business. Based on the PMBOK Guide, the PMP syllabus covers the latest tools, tips, and best practices in project management, even in the ever-changing Digital Age. This course will not only prepare you for the PMP exam, but also help you build up the experience required to become a successful and fully-qualified practitioner. Kickstart your PMP training today!
Why should you take this course?
- This course comes from the ILX Group, a project management certification training company as well as a Registered Education Provider (REP) with the Project Management Institute (PMI), the developer of PMP
- Certification in PMP is extremely valuable and can help project managers unlock the highest-level roles and salaries
- This course offers 35 hours of project management training: just the amount required to qualify for the PMP certification exam
- This course features tutor support, practice exams, and quizzes to help students prepare for the official PMP exam
- This course is fully accredited by the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- This course comes with a FREE exam voucher
What will you learn by taking this course?
- The components of the PMBOK Guide
- Project and stakeholder governance
- Project integration management
- Scope and requirements management
- Time management
- Cost management
- Project quality management
- Project resource management
- Human resource management
- Communications and information management
- Risk management
- Procurement management
- Stakeholder management
- PMP® Certification Module 1
- PMP® Certification Module 2
- PMP® Certification Module 3
- PMP® Certification Module 4
- PMP® Certification Module 5
- PMP® Certification Module 6
- PMP® Certification Module 7
- PMP® Certification Module 8
- PMP® Certification Module 9
- PMP® Certification Module 10
- PMP® Certification Module 11
- PMP® Certification Module 12
- PMP® Certification Module 13
- PMP® Certification Module 14
- PMP® Certification Exam simulator
In order to gain a Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification, candidates must first meet the educational and professional experience requirements for the examination. There is also a strict application process which must be adhered to.
For more information on the application itself, candidates should refer to the official PMP handbook.
All project management experience must have been accrued within the last eight consecutive years prior to your application submission.
This course is designed to prepare candidates with all the knowledge required to sit and pass the official PMP certification exam. Please note that a PMP exam voucher is not included with this course.
Who is this course for?
Who is this course aimed at?
- Experienced project managers who want to consolidate their skills and increase their capability in their roles
- Anyone wishing to become knowledgeable in a proven and highly-valued project management methodology, allowing them to make crucial contributions to project teams and take on senior project management roles
- Anyone wishing to gain a working and practical knowledge of PMP’s best practices, including how to plan, initiate, manage, assess, and successfully conclude projects
- Students looking to gain skills in risk management, communication, collaboration, and networking
- Students wishing to fully prepare for and sit the official PMP examination as well as receive advice on how to gain enough project management experience to satisfy the PMP certification requirements
- Learners seeking a comprehensive understanding of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide)
- Anyone wanting to pass the official Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification exam
- A four-year degree (bachelors or equivalent) & a minimum of 36 months (3 years) of unique, non-overlapping project management experience. (During this time, candidate will need to have spent at least 4,500 hours leading & directing projects, as well as 25 hours in project management education)
- A secondary degree (associate’s degree, high school diploma or equivalent) which must have a minimum of 60 months (5 years) of unique & non-overlapping project management experience. (During this time, candidate will need to have spent at least 7,500 hours leading & directing projects, as well as 35 hours in project management education)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.