Project Management Professional (PMI - PMP)
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
Looking to boost your project management career? With a PMI-PMP certification behind your name, you can work in virtually any industry, anywhere in the world, and with any project management methodology.
Adding this qualification to your CV will greatly broaden your career prospects and significantly improve your earning potential with current or future employers.
PMP® certification demonstrates to current and potential employers that you possess the solid experience, education and competency required to lead and direct projects. This course has been designed to help learners pass the PMP certification exam. The exam covers the entire project life cycle from initiation and planning through execution, acceptance, support and closure.
Professionals with a PMP certification see an average salary increase of up to 20%.
We offer short professional courses to help you get certified within a reasonable time frame. Each certification course is covered between 20-35 hours. This means if you’re able to commit 10-15 hours a week, you should be able to complete a course in month.
You will have 12 Months unlimited access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
You'll sit an exam at a local test centre. We provide interactive quizzes after each module and a mock exam at the end of your course to ensure you're fully prepared for the real thing. Once you've passed with at least 80%, you'll be able to book your final certification exam. Please note that the final certification exam fees aren’t included in the course price.
- High quality online course materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from leading industry experts.
- Access step-by-step tutorial videos to help you prepare for your final certification exam.
- 24/7 access to our online Learning Portal.
- 0% interest free monthly payment options.
- Our students are eligible to apply for an NUS extra Discount Card.
- Access your course on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, state-of-the-art e-learning platform.
- Excellent student support.
Can I try the course before I buy?
We understand buying a course is a big commitment, which is why we are happy to offer you a free no obligation course trial for 2 days to ensure that you are fully satisfied and confident before enrolling on your course.
- Module 1: Course Overview
- Module 2 Project Integration Management
- Module 3 Project Stakeholder Management
- Module 4 Project Scope Management
- Module 5 Project Time Management
- Module 6 Project Cost Management
- Module 7 Project Quality Management
- Module 8 Project Human Resource Management
- Module 9 Communications Management
- Module 10 Risk Management
- Module 11 Procurement Management
- Module 12 Professional And Social Responsibility
- Module 13 Course Review
Who is this course for?
This course is intended for those looking to learn about professional project management to gain the certification required for a career or just to improve on their understanding. This course will benefit those with busy schedules that require the flexibility to study in their own time. This Certification is most suited for:
- Existing Project Managers
- Aspiring Project Managers
- Team Leaders and Managers
- Project Assistance Managers and Associates
- Software Developers
PMI Exam Prerequisites:
A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects.
A four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects.
35 hours of project management education.
- Project Managers
- Senior Project Managers
In these roles, you could earn up to £60,000 per annum
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.