Add to basket or enquire
Becoming a Project Management Professional is a lucrative career with earnings potential of over £100k pa possible once you are experienced.
The project management industry is extremely certification driven and our package includes the most recognised industry certification in PRINCE2® and AgilePM included within the package.
Project Management certifications will help your CV stand out from other candidates as they are what employers are looking for. You will also receive world-class Student- and Mentor support as you progress through your studies.
In order to guide you towards your project management career, we will provide you with the following:
- Access to a qualified Tutor over the telephone during working hours
- Access to our Project Management Career Mentors to offer career and CV guidance
- Access to our study mentors to help you build a personalised study plan
- Access to our project management recruitment team (available to qualifying students only)
Which courses can I study?
- Project Management Fundamentals - An introduction to project management basics
- PRINCE2® Foundation - The de-facto project management methodology (Axelos accredited)
- PRINCE2® Foundation - Implementing the PRINCE2 methodology as a project manager (Axelos accredited)
- AgilePM Foundation - One of the world's leading project management methodologies (APMG accredited)
- AgilePM Foundation - Implementing the AgilePM methodology as a project manager (APMG accredited)
- Change Management Foundation – Learn the fundamentals of change management. Fully accredited by APMG (APMG accredited)
- Change Management Practitioner – Implementation of change management methodology as a Change Manager (APMG accredited)
Price advertised does not include the cost of exams which can be included as required or paid individually as each course is finished
How does the placement opportunity work?
Once you have passed 4 Foundation exams and 1 Practitioner exam you will have access to our Recruitment support team.
How does the job opportunity work?
We are able to help you gain your first role with one of our partner companies, thanks to the world-class training that we provide. By placing certified project management professionals into job roles, our partners benefit by employing candidates with internationally recognised skills and knowledge and we benefit by ensuring that our students gain reputable employment.
All you need to do is enrol in our project management placement programme, gain 3 project management certifications. You must sit PRINCE2
and we will help you find a suitable project management sector role where your skills and knowledge will help you start your career in earnest.
Who is this course for?
This project management course package is perfectly suited to those just starting out in project management.
There are no prerequisites to studying these project management courses.
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Project Planner
- Project Administrator
- Project Support