Add to basket or enquire
The purpose of this program is to prepare students interested in project management or who are currently project team members to take the Certified Associate in Project Management CAPM® (Project Management Professional) certification examination.
The emphasis is on explaining the PMI® (Project Management Institute) best practices for project management across the continuum from predictive through adaptive life cycles as proposed in the 6th edition PMBOK® (Project Management Body of Knowledge).
Exam fees are not included in the course price.
This PMP course includes the following features:
- This course is designed in line with the syllabus for the Sixth edition of the PMBOK (2018).
- Instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations to develop your skills based on real-world scenarios.
- Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- Flashcards and Education Games are also provided throughout the course.
- Practice exams prepare you for your exams. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared if you are taking a certification exam.
- You can also interact and collaborate with other students through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Topics covered in this PMP course
- Module 1: Getting Certified to take the Examination
- Module 2: Techniques for Preparing for and Taking the Examination
- Module 3: Project Management Framework
- Module 4: Project Integration Management
- Module 5: Project Schedule Management
- Module 6: Project Cost Management
- Module 7: Project Quality Management
- Module 8: Project Resource Management
- Module 9: Project Communications Management
- Module 10: Project Risk Management
- Module 11: Project Procurement Management
- Module 12: Project Stakeholder Management
- Following completion of the online assessment, you will receive a Certificate in Project Management from the College of Management and IT (CMIT).
- You may optionally take an online exam to apply for PMI certification. This is assessed through multiple choice exam (PMI-PMP). PMP exam fees are not included in the course price. To complete the PMP exam, you must have either (1) a four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and have completed this course, or (2) at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and have completed this course.
Who is this course for?
IT and Business Project Managers.
Project Administrators, Business Analysts and Project Team Leaders.
There are no entry requirements to complete this course, however, before sitting the PMI examination, you are required to have certain experience requirements which are listed below in the section under Assessment.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.