Add to basket or enquire
Project Management Essential
Are you looking to develop your skills of Project Management? Give your career a boost with the well-recognised Global Edulink’s Project Management Essential Training Course. Global Edulink, as a leading professional courses provider in the UK, this training course trains you how to use Project Management Skills for your working environment.
Project Management is now used in every industry. Businesses, and key employees in particular, need training in order to master these skills so they can react to continuing changes in their environment, even when projects have been thoroughly set up and planned. Yet, it is a surprising fact that the overwhelming majority of people involved in the management of projects are not qualified, and a huge number have never had specialised project management training of any kind.
Whether you are a project manager, an aspiring project manager or a member of a project team, this online module will support you in improving your practice and making your contribution to the project even more effective. You will gain an understanding of the essential steps in the project life cycle and reflect on the techniques available to you and how they can be applied. You will have the opportunity to review, in the light of your new knowledge and experience, a project on which you have already worked. The topics covered include stakeholders, finance, risk, people, project administration and quality. This online Project Management essential training course is a comprehensive review of project management and this will greatly enhance your career prospects.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
Course Curriculum : Project Management Essential
- Introduction to project management
- Areas of project management
- Priorities order of projects
- Project development process
- Create a project schedule
- Project running
- Teamwork of the project
- Monitoring and controlling projects
- Closing projects
- The values of project ethics
- The ethical standards for projects
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for Certificate in Project Management. Essential.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- This entry-level course typically attracts attendees looking to develop an understanding of the dynamic world of Project Management.
- Individuals who would like to start working as a Project coordinator, Project Manager or Project Assistant or any position related to Project Management.
- This course takes a broad approach to technological projects and will be relevant to project managers and those wishing to increase their knowledge about project management. The tools and techniques presented will be of use to project managers and team members in improving the effectiveness of their teams.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This training leads you to become a Project Analyst, Project Assistant, Project Consultant, Project Coordinator, Project Administrator, Project Manager, Project Leader, Business Developer and many more.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.