Career Match Training Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
- Completion Certificate awarded upon completion to show employers your new skills
- £55,000 - Average Salary for Project Managers
- Free upgrade on to our state of the art platform
- Career Advice available on completion
- 12 Months unlimited Access
Project Management is all about the effective management of change and can benefit an individual or organisation in many ways because it provides a systematic approach to managing and controlling different types of projects and different types of change.
Professional project management training can ensure that individuals and organisations of all sizes benefits from a well-controlled, project-based approach to business.
Some of these benefits are listed below:
- Develop a full understanding of the project goals, objectives and benefits before committing significant resources. This ensures that only the projects which are expected to provide benefits exceeding the investment of time and money are initiated.
- Ensure that the project proceeds effectively through all the essential phases, from concept through to completion. This makes sure the project is properly reviewed by the stakeholders at key stages including initiation and final acceptance.
- Provide a rigorous approach to defining a realistic, but still challenging, timescale and budget for completion of the project.
- Establish a structured approach for clearly defining roles and responsibilities for the delivery of the project and its work packages. This is critical to building commitment to the project objectives.
- Implement a systematic process to manage changes to the project scope or objectives. This minimises the risks associated with change to the end-product or to the benefits for the sponsors.
By purchasing this package you will receive the following courses:
- PRINCE 2 FOUNDATION
- PRINCE 2 PRACTITIONER
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB)
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) - PMBOK® Guide - Fifth Edition-aligned
- PMI Risk Management Professional
- ITIL V3 Foundation (ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited)
- ScrumMaster (SM)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
You will also free our Business Productivity Bundle worth £499 free if charge.
Business Productivity Library Office & Accounting Software Training
The Business Productivity Library offers you all the tools you’ll need to get up and running on leading business software programs.
This library includes comprehensive training for Microsoft Office, Intuit QuickBooks, Adobe Acrobat, Sage Peachtree Accounting and Microsoft Windows 7 & 8 as well as, Adobe Photoshop Elements and more. With more than 30 courses of training on key business programs included, you’ll easily learn techniques enabling you to spend less time learning your software, and more of your time focusing on your business.
Accounting Software (Please click on the links for more information)
- Mastering Peachtree Pro Accounting 2009
- Mastering QuickBooks Pro 2012 & 2013
- New Features in QuickBooks 2010
- Mastering QuickBooks Pro 2009
- Adobe Acrobat
- Acrobat X Pro: Essentials
- Acrobat 9 Pro: Essentials
- Acrobat 8 Professional
- Acrobat 7 Professional
- Computer Systems
- Personal Computer Fundamentals
- Snow Leopard: Essentials
- Windows® 8
- Windows® 7
Photo/Picture Software (Please click on the links for more information)
- Photoshop Elements 9: What’s New
- Photoshop Elements 8
- Photoshop Elements 7
- Photoshop Elements 5
Skills Training (Please click on the links for more information)
- Coaching Your Team to Higher Performance
- Dealing with Difficult People
- High Impact Communication
- Leadership Best Practices
- Supervisor Success Secrets
- Time Management Tune-up
- Access® 2010: Essentials
- Access® 2007: Essentials
- Excel® 2013: Essentials – hosted by Bob Flisser
- Excel® 2010: Essentials
- Excel® 2010: Advanced
- Excel® 2007: Essentials
- Excel® 2007: Advanced
- Office 2013: New Features hosted by Bob Flisser
- Office 2010: New Features
- Office 2010: Shared Features
- Office 2007: Getting Up to Speed
- Outlook® 2010
- PowerPoint® 2010
- PowerPoint® 2007: Essentials
- Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
- Word® 2010
With Career Match’s e-learning system, certification has never been simpler! You can be starting your Project Management career or taking your current Project Management Role to the next level in just a few short weeks. Our award winning learning system gives you all of the benefits of a live class at just a fraction of the cost.
Career Match’s Courses include:
Expert Instructor-Led Training
Our Courseware uses only the industry’s finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations
Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Our Courseware always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
Quizzes & Exam Simulators
Our custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding.
This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Our Courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing centre. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Social Learning & Networking
We Have designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS) This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions in our NOW@ Forums, rate and “like” different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features. This LMS is unmatched in the industry and makes learning fun and enjoyable.
Flash Cards & Educational Games
Our Courseware knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
Navigation & Controls
Our self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
12 Months unlimited access
Each student will have 12 months unlimited access to allow you to have access to the training anytime 24/7.
Who is this course for?
This package is designed for any individual wishing to pursue or enhance their Career in Project Management by obtaining the most in demand qualifications in Project Management.
Our Online Courses is a cost-effective and successful approach for many individuals. It provides a flexible learning method, allowing candidates to schedule learning at a time that suits them and fits in with other commitments; ideal for those who find it difficult to take time away from their workplace. It also allows candidates to work at their own pace, and revisit sections of the course as often as needed, leading to a fuller understanding of all the topics covered.
Pass rates of exams for professional project management qualifications are just as high for those attending distance learning courses as for traditional classroom courses. In addition, there are none of the high costs of travel and accommodation associated with courses at an external venue.
There is no need for any special equipment to complete your course, all you need is a high speed internet connection.
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, Ipads, Android tablets, Macs and Pcs
A list of Career Paths you can pursue by purchasing this package.
- Project Manager
- IT Manager
- IT Project Manager
- Senior Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- Infrastructure Manager
- Business Analyst
- Infrastructure Project Manage
- PRINCE2 Project Manager
- Agile Project Manager
- Service Manager
- Delivery Manager
- Business Change Manager
- Business Change Project Manager
- Technical Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.