Elite Personnel Training
Add to basket or enquire
Our one -on-one tutor led e-learning courses are packed with all the information needed to meet all statutory training requirements and remain compliant. Live pictures, animated graphics and the personality of the present form part of a very effective virtual learning environment.
Accredited by leading industry sector bodies.
Our training courses cover:
- Health and Safety Training
- Fire Safety Training
- Health and Social Care Training
- Food Safety Training
- Business Skills Training
And with over 65 courses to choose from you are sure to find a course to meet your needs with Elite Personnel Training.
In many workplaces it is now an essential skill to effectively manage projects. If a project is being managed correctly it has more chance of being successful. Here at Elite Personnel Training our online project management course has been designed to show you how to identify a need for a project to be started but also the key project management tools you will need.
- Introducing project management
- Terminology and project lifestyle
- Identifying project needs, aims and objectives
- Project aims, objectives and initiations
- Gantt charts, budgets, risks and issues
- Monitoring change, stakeholders and terminology
The Project Management course is accredited by the CPD Certification Service.
Duration 90 mins*
*The course duration is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions. Learners full name and valid email address are require to register for this online course, please allow 48 hrs for delivery via email of your login details.
Who is this course for?
- Project managers and co workers looking to develop their CPD
- Business owners, managers and entrepreneurs
- Confident, self motivated and passionate candidates
- Entrepreneurs planning to start their own business.
- Candidates seeking to expand their career opportunities
- Individuals looking to enhance their CVs
This course does not required a previous qualification.
- Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
- Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.