Add to basket or enquire
Our Project Management 101 course is the first step for individuals in positions of project management or those that want to transition to this field. This project management course will teach learners how to manage a project with constraints related to time, scope and resources. The Introduction to Project Management 101 qualification will enhance your knowledge in project management and help you take your career to the next level.
- Learn the overview of project management
- Learn to develop a business case to initiate a project
- Learn how to schedule a project, set costs, scope, issues and risks
- Learn how to gather information to plan a project
- Understand common approaches in project management
- Module 01: Introduction and Overview
- Module 02: Teams and Leadership
- Module 03: Project Communication
- Module 04: Stakeholder Management
- Module 05: The Basics of Project Management
- Module 06: Scope and Requirements
- Module 07: Developmental Methodologies
- Module 08: Effective Budgets & Schedules
- Module 09: Project Performance
- Module 10: Change Management
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Introduction to Project Management 101 course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Introduction to Project Management 101.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
Who is this course for?
- The course is aimed at individuals who want to acquire knowledge in project management.
- The course is ideal for those who need an understanding of tools to manage project plans.
- Anyone with an interest in project management.
- Those already employed in project management positions like project team members and junior level project managers.
- Programmers, designers and business owners.
- An understanding of the basics of project management is recommended but there are no formal pre-requisites.
- Motivation to learn
- Project Manager – £42,549 per annum
- Project Coordinator – £24,819 per annum
- Project Leader – £39,501 per annum
- Project Assistant – £20,785 per annum
- Software Engineer – £34,142 per annum
- Business Analyst – £35,543 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.