Microsoft on-demand uses high-quality video, hands-on labs and knowledge-checking assessments to improve your Microsoft technical skills.
Created and presented by Microsoft experts, Microsoft On-Demand provides accurate content to help you develop – no matter your schedule.
Enquire and purchase this course and receive a FREE Microsoft Excel course*
- Official Microsoft content
- 90 days access to suit your schedule
- Learn anytime, anywhere at your own pace
- Save on travel costs
- Participate in virtual lab environments
- Reinforce learning with assessments
- Access content around the clock
- Purchase your Microsoft On-Demand product
- Receive an access code
- Login and start learning
- Finish your course and save or print your certificate
*No exam included
- Module 1: Overview of HTML and CSS
- Module 2: Creating and Styling HTML5 Pages
- Module 4: Creating Forms to Collect Data and Validate User Input
- Module 5: Communicating with a Remote Data Source
- Module 6: Styling HTML5 by Using CSS3
- Module 8: Creating Interactive Pages using HTML5 APIs
- Module 9: Adding Offline Support to Web Applications
- Module 10: Implementing an Adaptive User Interface
- Module 11: Creating Advanced Graphics
- Module 12: Animating the User Interface
- Module 13: Implementing Real-Time Communications by Using Web Sockets
- Module 14: Creating a Web Worker Process
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at people with previous HTML knowledge and understands the concepts and uses.
Students must have at least three months of professional development experience, as well as a combination of practical and conceptual knowledge related to HTML5 programming. This includes:
- Understand the basic HTML document structure:
- How to use HTML tags to display text content.
- How to use HTML tags to display graphics.
- How to use HTML APIs.
- Understand how to style common HTML elements using CSS.
- How to use arithmetic operators to perform arithmetic calculations involving one or more variables.
- How to use relational operators to test the relationship between two variables or expressions.
After completing this course, people can feel more confident using HTML and CSS thus allowing people to either continue onto higher level courses or become a programmer with HTML and CSS
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.