Ridgeway Training Limited
Ridgeway training was established in 1995 with the intention of supplying a service to both the road haulage and passenger sectors, capitalising on the intimate training and supervision small groups offer – both on site and at company premises.
What we do
Based in the heart of West Sussex Ridgeway training covers the mandatory training in line with OCR and the acquiring of the Management CPC, incorporating refresher courses, course development, E-learning development, management development, social media utilisation and compliance audits.
We also work closely with AECOM, City of London and TFL in the progression of FORS accreditation in London & the South East.
Why choose us
Ridgeway Training has been supporting operators for over 25 years through our industry recognised training, from Transport Manager CPC courses and CPC refreshers through to banksman training. Its through this invaluable knowledge and experience that enables us to offer the complete support with the safety and compliance of your operation.
- Operator licence support - ensuring you have the correct systems and procedures in place, providing peace of mind with the compliance of your operation.
- Transport Manager CPC - outstanding levels of training with CPC pass rates 30% higher than the national average.
- Driver CPC - outstanding levels of training locally to you, improving driver performance, road safety and efficiency.
- FORS accreditation and development - once established, ensure your operational image is highly credible and excelling in compliance.
- Health & Safety training - providing confidence in your responsibilities, increase safe systems and practices and decrease risks within your operation.