KBM Training and Recruitment is committed to becoming the UK's leading accountancy training provider.
Our training programs are designed in collaboration with KBM Chartered Certified Accountants & Registered Auditors, a recognised partner of ACCA as a Gold level Employer. This allows us to provide great insight on the practical aspects of accountancy with the latest industry practices, ensuring our trainees are up to date with employer demands.
Our practical training in accountancy is available for all levels and is delivered on a one-to-one basis. Learners will work on real client files under the supervision of qualified chartered accountants in real business environments, while using various accounting software including Sage 50, QuickBooks, Sage Payroll, Xero, IRIS, Excel and many more.
We prepare our learners for the following job roles:
• Assistant Accountant
• Credit Controller
• Management Accountant
• Financial Accountant
Why choose us
We understand that there is a skill gap between theoretical knowledge and the actual work in the accountancy job roles. Employers prefer candidates with prior experience who have experience working on real business documents. We will help you bridge the skills gap by providing you with practical work experience on real client files from various sectors e.g. Construction, IT, Education, Charity, Retail, Manufacturing and many more.
We provide training in the following areas: Bookkeeping and VAT Returns, Payroll Processing and HMRC Submissions, Monthly Management Accounts, Final Accounts Preparation, Corporation Tax Returns, Self-Assessment Tax Returns, Auditing and many more.
We offer flexible delivery & schedules to suit your needs and deliver hands-on training with real client files. We are committed to providing specialist knowledge and professionalism. Our training programmes include extensive use of modern accounting software such as Sage, QuickBooks, SAP, SAPA, SAGE Compliance, Excel, Xero and Sage One.
You will be provided with a guaranteed work placement along with an accredited certification at the end of your training to boost your employability. Our recruitment consultants will also help you in preparing your professional CV and prepare you for interviews.
- ACCA approved at Gold level
- AAT approved and promoted training provided
- Matrix approved training organisation delivering training with highest standards
- Support with Practical Experience Requirement (PER) for ACCA/AAT/CIMA
- One-to-one training with qualified accountants
- Official partners with Sage, QuickBooks and Xero
- 100% hands-on practical training with real company files
- 100% flexible: Day & time of your own choice
- Regular performance reviews to identify learning gaps & job market awareness sessions
- Professional CV and interview preparation
- Guaranteed Work Placement
- Reference to potential employers
- Licensed software installed on your laptop
- Firm of Chartered Certified Accountants & Registered Auditors
- Authorised and Regulated by Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Endorsed by Institute of Financial Accountants (IFA)
- Approved by AAT, Oxford Cambridge and RSA
- Multiple locations – Park Royal, Canary Wharf, Barking, Elephant & Castle, Birmingham
Our strong links with over 2,500+ employers make it easier for us to place our candidates into employment straight after training. In 2020, we successfully placed 819 candidates in accountancy roles.
Join us to gain the skills of industry experts and stand out from the crowd.