- Online, self-paced
- 240 Hours
Kandu Education Ltd create innovative learning solutions for use outside of the traditional classroom. Our IT Certification Courses uniquely combine QCF Accredited BTEC qualifications with Industry Certifications from CompTIA & CISCO, the perfect platform for those looking to start a career in IT.
Why choose us
Kandu Education Limited began life within the Enterprise Centre at the University of Hull. We specialise in the development of systems which enable effective learning outside of the traditional classroom.
During this time we have designed and developed the syllabus, course material and assessment methods for a number of approved programmes from Levels 2 to 4. In January 2017 we relocated to The Deep Business Centre, a location central to Hull’s 2017 City of Culture events.
Kandu Education Limited are Pearson Edexcel Approved training provider number 44606 and are a registered training provider for the Sector Skills Council (UKPRN: 10036016).
As an approved training provider we are subjected to yearly external verification by the awarding body.
Our assessment team has achieved OSCA accreditation and as such have ‘direct-claim’ status at Levels 2 & 3, meaning we are able to award BTEC qualifications, year round with certification arriving just 2 weeks after the completion of the final assessments.
Our delivery methods, candidate support and assessment methods must maintain high standards otherwise our approved status would be removed.
Who uses Kandu products?
- Kandu are a registered supplier for the Department of Work and Pensions and the 'Rapid Response' redundancy funding.
- The East Riding Councils' computer recycling program ‘RefIT’ provides trainee certification using the BTEC Award in Computer Engineering.
- Over 200 Primary Schools in the UK are using the Kandu Playground Challenge.
- HMP Wealstun uses the BTEC Award in Computer Engineering training inmates to Level 2 with over 100 successful passes so far.
- Queens Park Community School (London) use our systems to facilitate PC Assembly & Repair classes for 6th form students.
- Organisations such as BAE systems, Amazon, Ford, Jaguar Land Rover and many more have taken advantage of our distance learning system for employee training
We strongly believe in practical learning. Something which is often difficult to achieve over distance. Our IT courses are uniquely designed to encourage practical work. This creates real world problems which must be approached logically as they would in the workplace.
Our experienced tutors guide you through each step until the process becomes second nature, such results are almost impossible to achieve from simply reading books/watching videos.
Our flexible assessment methods mean that you may be able to cover many of the learning outcomes as part of your current employment. It is often possible to produce the required evidence whilst completing your everyday tasks.