In these challenging times one of the most important things we can do at Balance Global is to provide our customers with good quality products for good value for money. We can do this by applying best practice to our own organisation, making sure we understand our clients’ needs, matching appropriate solutions to those needs and exploiting new technologies.
Our values are:
- To practice what we teach – How can we teach best practice if we don’t practice it ourselves?
- A passion for excellence – We are enthusiastic about ensuring our courses are of the highest quality using interactive exercises to cater for different learning styles and reinforce learning.
- Learn from experience – We have considerable experience in running projects and delivering training. We believe that sharing our experiences speeds up learning and our trainers bring their hands-on project and programme management experience to the courses they deliver.
- Continued professional development - We can only bring modern techniques and methods to our clients if we, as an organisation, keep learning ourselves. We therefore continuously research new ideas and concepts and encourage our clients to do the same.
- Provide good take-away value – We aren’t interested in just teaching theory and achieving exam passes, although they are important. We want our clients to be able to make a difference in their workplace, hence the aftercare, tools, templates and support we provide.
- Global accessibility – We aim to make our materials available to clients at times and in ways that suit them. We therefore continuously look to exploit technology for new methods of delivery, we make sure the language used is as jargon-free as possible and provide out-of hours solutions.
- To have fun – Learning needn’t be a dry and boring experience. We inject fun into our courses as we believe it makes them more effective.
OUR TOP 5 COURSES:
- Change Management
- ITIL 4
Why choose us
We provide good quality courses that are officially accredited by the exam institutes (Peoplecert/APMG) to ensure the full syllabi are covered, your learning experience is fully comprehensive, and to help you pass the exams.
Full tutor support is provided (which most ATO's do not provide) as well as technical support, and any other customer support that you require. We are always happy to help!
Our courses are accessible online as well as the online proctored exams which are available 24/7 no matter where you are in the world.
You can study at your own pace and take the exams at a time and date that suit you in the comfort of your own home. There is no need to commit to a weeklong classroom course or have the pressure to sit your exam at an arranged time.
Value for money
During these challenging times one of the most important things that we do at Balance Global is to provide quality products at a good price. We are not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for.
Peace of Mind
If you're not 100% happy with your new product and you’ve not used it, you have a 14 day cooling period where you can request a full refund.
We hope that you understand that we care. We care that you are happy with our courses and service. If you are happy, then we want you tell all your friends, family, and colleagues. We want you to let us know if you are not satisfied so that we can help you. Our aim is to help you on your journey to gain official accreditation.