Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Take your Sports Therapy career to the next level with our Professionalism and Ethics of Sports Therapy course. Learn the fundamentals of anatomy and kinesiology, assessment of sports injuries, common sports injuries, first aid treatment, sports nutrition, rehabilitation exercise, and more. Elevate your skills and knowledge to help athletes achieve their goals.
- Understand the fundamentals of sports therapy
- Develop a strong understanding of professionalism and ethics
- Acquire knowledge of anatomy and kinesiology
- Learn how to assess sports injuries
- Gain expertise in first-aid treatment
- Understand sports nutrition
- Develop rehabilitation exercise skills
- Gain expertise in sports massage treatments
Why Prefer this Professionalism and Ethics of Sports Therapy Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate accredited by CPD QS after completing this Professionalism and Ethics of Sports Therapy course
- Get a free student ID card! (£10 postal charge will be applicable for international delivery).
- Innovative and engaging content.
- Free assessments.
- 24/7 tutor support
Our Professionalism and Ethics of Sports Therapy course will equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills to become a successful sports therapist. You will learn about anatomy and kinesiology, assessment of sports injuries, common sports injuries, and major sports injuries.
In addition, our course covers first aid treatment, sports nutrition, rehabilitation exercise, sports massage treatments, hydrotherapy, and electrotherapy. We also emphasise the importance of professionalism and ethics in sports therapy to ensure that you provide the best care for your clients. With our course, you will develop expertise in sports therapy and gain valuable knowledge to elevate your career in the sports industry.
Join our course and become a successful sports therapist today.
Upon successful completion of the Sports Therapy course, learners can obtain a certificate as proof of their achievement. The following certificate options are available:
- PDF Certificate: A digital version of the certificate will be emailed to the learner upon request for only £10.
- Printed Hardcopy Certificate - UK Delivery: For learners within the United Kingdom, a high-quality printed hardcopy of the certificate can be delivered to your postal address for only £29.
- Printed Hardcopy Certificate - International Delivery: For learners residing outside the UK, a high-quality printed hardcopy of the certificate can be delivered to your international postal address for only £39.
Who is this course for?
This course is perfect for:
- Individuals interested in sports therapy
- Healthcare professionals
- Fitness professionals
- A smart device.
- A secure internet connection.
- Being over the age of 16.
- And a strong drive for learning and literacy.
- Sports Therapist (£20,000 - £35,000)
- Rehabilitation Specialist (£25,000 - £40,000)
- Sports Massage Therapist (£20,000 - £35,000)
- Athletic Trainer (£25,000 - £45,000)
- Exercise Physiologist (£24,000 - £40,000)
- Fitness Instructor (£15,000 - £25,000)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.