Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
***Special Discount - Use code ONLINE10 for extra 10% off ***
Professional Waiter Diploma course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you claim a certificate of achievement for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Professional Waiter Diploma course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills.
The training materials of this course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
Key Features of the Professional Waiter Diploma Course :
Our trusted, high quality and affordable Professional Waiter Diploma course trains individuals to become experts in their field.
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
- Free E - Certificate included
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***
The detailed curriculum outline of our Professional Waiter Diploma course is as follows:
***Professional Waiter Diploma***
Waiter Diploma Module 01: Customer Service and Service Sequence
- Waiter - Who is the Waiter?
- Waiter - Responsibilities of a Waiter
- Waiter - Types of Customer Service
- Waiter - Table Setting
- Waiter - Service Sequence
Waiter Diploma Module 02: Equipment Handling Technique
- Waiter - Restaurant Equipment
- Waiter - Carrying Plates
- Waiter - Bar Equipment
- Waiter - Handling Glassware
- Waiter - Using a Tray
Waiter Diploma Module 03:Hygiene
- Waiter - Personal Hygiene
- Waiter - Personal Grooming
- Waiter - Restaurant Hygiene
- Waiter - Cleaning the Restaurant
- Waiter - Procedure for Cleaning
- Waiter - Floor Surfaces
- Waiter - Routine and Non-Routine Cleaning
Waiter Diploma Module 04: Beverage and Tobacco
- Waiter - Non-Alcoholic Beverage
- Waiter - Water
- Waiter - Tea
- Waiter - Coffee
- Waiter - Types of Coffees
- Waiter - Service of Tea and Coffee
- Waiter - Mocktails
- Waiter - Serving Sodas
- Waiter - Service of Juices
- Waiter - Fruit Juice
Waiter Diploma Module 05: Understanding Risks and Preventive Measures
- Waiter - Responsibilities as a Food Handler
- Waiter - Waste Management
- Waiter - Pest Control
- Waiter - First Aid
- Waiter - Restaurant Hazards, Safety Measures and Handling
Waiter Diploma Module 06: Food & Beverage Control and Selling Techniques
- Waiter - Cost Control & Selling Techniques
- Waiter - Cost Controlling Measures
- Waiter - Suggestive Selling and Up-Selling
- Waiter - Effective Seller
- Waiter - Promoting Food & Beverage Service
- Waiter - Understanding Our Customer
- Waiter - Anticipating Guests’ Needs
Waiter Diploma Module 07: Tips and Hints for Success in Waiter profession
- Waiter - Tricks for Making a Great Impression
- Waiter - Key Things That Impress Every Customer
- Waiter - Ways to Convert Customers into Regulars
- Waiter - 5 Tips to Become a Best Waiter
All of our courses, including this Professional Waiter Diploma course, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Professional Waiter Diploma course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Professional Waiter Diploma course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Professional Waiter Diploma
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enrol on this Professional Waiter Diploma course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.