Add to basket or enquire
What will you get from Professional Supervisor Training Level 2 + Supervisor Skills Training Level 2:
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- 2 Supervisor courses in 1 place.
- 30+ lessons across 17 hours of content, which can be completed at your own pace
- Video and text materials, practice exercises and test questions to aid your learning
- Go from basic understanding of Supervisor to the almost expert level
- Ideal for anyone who wants to learn about Supervisor and is interested to work in Supervising or relevant industry.
- Support from our experienced instructor and customer support team.
Improve your skills in Supervisor Training and Supervisor Skills Training at the same time with two most popular courses for the price of one.
The award-winning Professional Supervisor Training Level 2 and Supervisor Skills Training Level 2 are our most popular online courses for anyone looking to start a career or gain skills in relevant industry. The Professional Supervisor Training Level 2 and Supervisor Skills Training Level 2 are taught entirely online by expert instructors. Modules are delivered through accessible, informative video lessons, online study materials, practical exercises, mock exams and multiple-choice assessments.
*Professional Supervisor Training Level 2*
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Setting Expectations
- Module Three – Setting Goals
- Module Four – Assigning Work
- Module Five – Degrees of Delegation
- Module Six – Implementing Delegation
- Module Seven – Providing Feedback
- Module Eight – Managing Your Time
- Module Nine – Resolving Conflict
- Module Ten – Tips for Special Situations
- Module Eleven – A Survival Guide for the New Supervisor
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Making the Transition
- Key Behaviors and Attitudes
- Setting Goals as Supervisor
- Planning for Success
- Active Listening Techniques
- Communication Skills
- Giving Feedback
- Giving Instructions
- Orders, Requests, and Suggestions
- Managing Conflict
- Managing Challenging Situations
*Supervisor Skills Training Level 2*
- Course Overview
- What’s Your Type? How About Mine?
- Understanding Leadership
- Manage Your Time and Your Energy
- Employee Development Models
- Dealing with Conflict and Difficult Issues
- What Successful Leaders Do
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.