Add to basket or enquire
Professional Scrum Product Owner™ (PSPO)
The 2-day Professional Scrum Product Owner™ course focuses on all of these areas to teach students how to maximize the value of software products and systems. PSPO is the cutting- edge course for Product Owners, Agile product managers and anyone responsible for a software product’s success in the market. In this course, students will develop and solidify their knowledge of being a Product Owner through instruction and team-based exercises. This Scrum .org certified Professional Scrum Product Owner class includes up to two free attempts at the PSPO assessment.
Skillier Is A Proud Member Of The Scrum .Org's Professional Training Network (PTN).
- Gain an understanding of the fundamentals of Scrum
- Learn how a Product Owner uses Scrum to maximize the value of a product
- Discover how a Product Owner can work with Scrum teams and stakeholders to successfully deliver products
- Learn how Scrum can be used to enable business agility
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How the Product Owner uses Agile product management
- How value-driven development can be used with Scrum
- The principles of Scrum and empirical product management
- The Scrum framework and how a Product Owner fits in it
- How a Product Owner can maximize the success of a product through effective Product Backlog management
- How a Product Owner can use release management with Scrum
Attendees of our Professional Scrum Product Owner class are able to claim 14 PDUs with the Project Management Institute (PMI). These credits are earned from attending the course and not for passing the PSPO I certification exam.
Make a Purchase, Make a Difference.
The Skillier Promise
One Course Purchased = One Under Privileged Girl Educated.
Our world class courses will get you recognized and fuel your growth. With every course you purchase you help transform a life by providing education to a girl in an underprivileged community. Powerful and Transformative, like education should be.
The Professional Scrum Product Owner course (PSPO) explores Agile product management and how it can be applied using Scrum. Product Owner training is ideal for product managers, business analysts, or anyone responsible for maximizing the value of a software product. We give you the knowledge and tools necessary to be an effective Product Owner in your organization and gain an industry-recognized Product Owner certification, the Professional Scrum Product Owner I (PSPO I) from Scrum.org.
- 2 Days of Online Virtual Class
- PSPO exam fee included
- Delivered by a Professional Scrum Trainer
- Free Exam Retake
- Digital reference materials that will assist continuing the learning journey.
- Agile Product Management
- Value-Driven Development
- Scrum Principles & Empiricism
- The Scrum Framework
- Product Backlog Management
- Release Management
The Skillier Advantage
We believe a skillier and educated world is a better world. We help professionals across industries and sectors develop new expertise through our best-in-class technology training. Our top-notch online instructor-led programs are interactive, engaging, and effective.
Best In Class Technology Training
Our world-class agile training and certifications help you build and validate your skills so you can excel in your career.
World Renowned Instructors
We only partner with the best, accredited, and highly reputable instructors around the world.
Learning That Works
Skillier offers top-notch online instructor-led programs that enable you to obtain in-demand job skills from industry experts.
We are a customer-obsessed company that focuses on delivering a world-class experience.
Every course you purchase, enables us to improve life opportunities for some of the world’s poorest children living in remote and marginalized communities.
World Class. Made in the UK
We are proudly based in the UK. Our dedicated and local customer support team is available round the clock to answer your questions.
Who is this course for?
The Professional Scrum Product Owner course is ideal for those responsible for managing products. This can include product managers, business analysts, managers, and project managers who are responsible for delivering products.
- Product managers looking to learn Agile product management and how to apply it using Scrum
- Business analysts who want to broaden their product management skills by learning how to manage products with Scrum
- Managers who are responsible for delivering products but might not have a background in Agile product management
- Project managers who are more business and market-oriented and spend more time managing products than projects
- Scrum Masters who want to be better equipped to coach Product Owners
No experience of Agile/Scrum is necessary to enroll for the Professional Scrum Master certification course. You will be provided pre-reading materials and instructions by our training partners who are Scrum. Org Professional Scrum Trainers (PST) as part of the class.
The Professional Scrum Product Owner course may be interesting to all involved in product development upon the Scrum framework, but has been specifically conceived for those responsible over products from a business and product management perspective and taking up the highly accountable role of Scrum Product Owner.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.