Add to basket or enquire
Professional Report Writing Skills Diploma
We can teach you to write excellent reports for any purpose
Improve your technical writing skills with this comprehensive Professional Report Writing Skills Diploma and prove your worth academically or in business. With this course, technical reports will become a breeze! Writing a report can seem like a difficult task, but we’ve covered everything you need in a way that’s easy to understand. During the first half of this comprehensive diploma student will learn to write the report, from introduction through the conclusion. The second half of the course deals with how to research, cite and develop a thesis statement. Being able to write well could open the door for a career like Copywriting, and will also be highly beneficial to students.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
Course Curriculum : Professional Report Writing Skills Diploma
- Course Introduction
- Overview of a Technical Report
- How to Analyze Audience Characteristics?
- Process of Writing
- Identifying the Sections of a Technical Report
- Identifying Mechanical Elements
- Examining Methods of Research Papers
- Writing the Paper
- Developing a Thesis statement
- How to Cite Sources
- Exercise File:Research Writing Skills
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Professional Report Writing Skills Diploma by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Who is this course for?
- This course is intended for students who are undertaking undergraduate or master’s degree projects, or who expect to do so in the near future
- Suitable for anyone required to write technical reports as part of their career
- This course would also be helpful if you hope to work as a Writer
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
This course would benefit the following:
- Technical Writer
- Financial/Technical Copywriter
- Technical Architects
- Online Content Editor
- Technical Analyst
- The Web and Social Media Officer
- B2B (Business-to-Business) Copywriter
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
If fail the test, are you able to retake the test? Or do you have to pay for the whole course again.
Dear Amy, Thank you for your query. The Professional Report Writing Skills Diploma course provides three mock exams and one final exam at the end of the qualification. You need to pay a small additional amount if you have failed the final exam unexpectedly. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.