Add to basket or enquire
Skill Up To Your Dream Job - Enrich Your Life From Home!
**Deal for Today - Comprehensive Bundle of Four Premium Courses & as Bonus you will get Pdf Certificates, Transcripts, Student ID, 24/7 Tutor Support & Exam/ Assessments at a single payment. No Hidden Fees !!**
If you are searching for the right training to establish a solid foundation for your career, you’ve come to the right place!
Do you want to
- Work as a Receptionist, Office Administrator or Administrative Assistant?
- Learn or develop up-to-date, best practice administration and receptionist skills?
- Identify and resolve customer issues to help keep the reputation of your business?
Then this Professional Receptionist Diploma course is highly recommended for you. Gain practical and theoretical knowledge about the fundamentals of office administration. Understand the role itself, and learn all of the skills needed to become a skillful receptionist who is resourceful, adaptable, and brings high value to their company. You’ll understand the relevant office and admin tasks like record keeping and filing essential documents, having effective telephone etiquette, organizing meetings and conferences, and delivering excellent customer service.
This Professional Receptionist Diploma Bundle consists the following Professional Career Oriented courses:
- Course 1: Receptionist Diploma
- Course 2: Communication and Organisational Skills
- Course 3: Customer Service and Front Desk Training
- Course 4: Professional Decluttering and Organising Examples and Procedures
Should you have any questions while studying this Professional Receptionist Diploma , our experienced tutors and mentors will answer them via email and live chat.
With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Enrol in our Professional Receptionist Diploma today and start learning.
Why buy this Professional Receptionist Diploma ?
- Unlimited access to all 4 courses for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
- Get 3 additional courses included as bonus
**Professional Receptionist Diploma**
- Module 1: Introduction to Reception and Receptionist
- Module 2: Business Telephone Skills
- Module 3: Representing Your Boss and Company
- Module 4: Mail Services and Shipping
- Module 5: Travel Arrangements
- Module 6: Organising Meeting and Conferences
- Module 7: Time Management
- Module 8: Record Keeping and Filing Systems
- Module 9: Business Writing Skills
- Module 10: Organisational Skills
- Module 11: Communication Skills
- Module 12: Customer Service
- Module 13: Effective Planning and Scheduling
- Module 14: Invoicing/Petty Cash
- Module 15: Business Environment
Advanced MS Excel
- How to Get the most of the course
- Text formulas in Excel
- Text Formulas Exercise
- Text Formulas Exercise (answers)
- Mathematical Formulas In Excel
- Mathematical Formulas Exercise
- Mathematical Formulas Exercise (answers)
- Date and Time Formulas In Excel
- Date and Time Formulas Exercise
- Date and Time Exercise Formulas (answers)
- Logic Formulas In Excel
- Logic Formula Exercise
- Logic Formula Exercise (answers)
- Financial Formula In Excel
- Financial Formula Exercise
- Financial Formula Exercise (answers)
- Informational Formula In Excel
- Informational Formula Exercise
- Informational Formula Exercise (answers)
- Getting Traffic To Your Site
- Menu Example with Excel Vlookup
- Wildcard Search with Excel Vlookup
- Looking to the Left with Excel Vlookup
- 2-Way Lookup
- Comparing Lists with Excel Vlookup
- Microsoft Excel Vlookup Tips and Tricks
- Power Query Intro and Excel version
- Excel Power Query – Introduction
- Enabling M in Power Query
- Transform Data – Trim in Excel Power Query
- Transform Data – Format Dates and Values in Excel Power Query
- Simple Expressions
- Simple Expressions – Nested Expressions
- Transform Data – Parsing URLs in Excel Power Query
- Formatting Excel Keyboard Shortcuts
- Table Excel Keyboard Shortcuts
- Editing Excel Keyboard Shortcuts
- Formula Excel Keyboard Shortcuts
- Workbook Excel Keyboard Shortcuts
- Handy Excel Shortcuts Keyboard Shortcuts
**Communication and Organisational Skills**
Module 01: Business Communication
- Identifying Basic Communication Techniques
- Formal and Informal Communication
Module 02: Verbal and Non-verbal Communication
- Describing Verbal and Non-verbal Communication
- Understanding Body Language
- Making Effective Presentations
- Fundamentals of Productive Meetings
Module 03: Written Communication
- Written Communication
Module 04: Electronic Communication
- Electronic Communication
Module 05: Communicating with Graphics
- Creating Graphics for Business Communication
- Communicating Static Information
- Communicating Dynamic Information
Module 06: Effectively Working for Your Boss
- Representing Your Boss
- Communicating Your Boss’s Decisions
- Supporting Your Boss and Colleagues
- Building a Partnership with Your Boss
**Customer Service and Front Desk Training**
Customer Service and Front Desk Training
- Module One – Customer Service : Who We Are and What We Do
- Module Two – Customer Service : Establishing Your Attitude
- Module Three – Customer Service : Identifying and Addressing Customer Needs
- Module Four – Customer Service : Generating Return Business
- Module Five: In-Person Customer Service
- Module Six – Customer Service : Giving Customer Service over the Phone
- Module Seven – Customer Service : Providing Electronic Customer Service
- Module Eight – Customer Service : Recovering Difficult Customers
- Module Nine – Customer Service : Understanding When to Escalate
**Professional Decluttering and Organising Examples and Procedures**
Professional Decluttering and Organising Examples and Procedures
- Introduction to this course
- About the Professional Organizers
- What is Clutter?
- The Cost of Clutter
- Am I a Clutterer?
- How to Get Started!
- Step One: Reflect and Understand
- Step Two: Setting the Goal
- Step Three: The Act of De-cluttering
- 12 Questions to Help You Let Go of Difficult Items
- Unwanted Items – A few ideas to give them a new life!
- Step Four: Let’s Organize!
- Step Five: Beautify
- Step Six: Maintaining Success
- Before and After Examples – Art Gallery, Bedroom and Home Office.
- Real Example – Bedroom
- Real Example – Home Office
- Real Example – Kitchen
- Real Example – Garage
- Real Example – Judie’s Story
- Resource Recommendations
- Products Recommendations – Containers
- Products Recommendations for the Kitchen
- Products Recommendations – Hooks
- Products Recommendation for Paper Management
- Tips For Moving Objects
- Benefits of Working with a Professional Organizer
- How to Find Professional Help
- What Comes After Organizing
- Laura’s Story – Get inspired by Laura’s transformation
- Downsizing and Decluttering Tips with Rogers Daytime 20
- Tips to help you declutter your closet – Quickfix at five – CTV
- Parenting strategies and tips to manage day to day family life.
- Garage Organization Tips with Rogers Daytime 20
- Exercise: Clutter Visualization Meditation
After studying the course materials of the Professional Receptionist Diploma you will be able to take the MCQ test that will assess your knowledge. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
This Professional Receptionist Diploma does not require you to have any prior qualifications or experience. You can just enrol and start learning.
This Professional Receptionist Diploma was made by professionals and it is compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, tablets and smartphones. You will be able to access the course from anywhere at any time as long as you have a good enough internet connection.
As this course comes with multiple courses included as bonus, you will be able to pursue multiple occupations. This Professional Receptionist Diploma is a great way for you to gain multiple skills from the comfort of your home.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.