Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
This comprehensive two day Field Sales Training course will equip delegates with the ability to identify, attract and engage potential customers.
Our programme covers the entire sales process, focussing particularly on what we can do to improve our sales conversion rates, making this programme the ideal platform for both novice and experienced sales-people alike.
We'll provide proven techniques that can be used immediately to help re-focus efforts and get the desired results. Everything is covered from prospecting and appointment making through to presenting the proposition and closing the sale.
- Professional behaviours, attitudes and dress-code
- Understanding different cultures and adapting accordingly
- Effective prospecting and cold calling
- Gatekeepers and how to get past them
- Appointment setting and aligning expectations
- Qualifying hard and early
- Effective email and other forms of written communication
- Effective communication skills including questioning technique and listening skills
- Making the right first impression face to face
- Presenting professionally
- Objection handling workshop
- Understanding how honesty and directness translates to integrity and reliability
- Creative problem solving and dealing with challenges
- A variety of creative and impressionable ways to 'close a sale'
- Increased sales revenues and conversion rates with higher profit margins
- Reworked sales conversations
- Improved confidence in sales forces
- Any bad habits revealed
- Re-evaluated brand messages
- Improved relationships with key clients
Management Club members can achieve a 30% discount off this two day course.
The trainer for this course has extensive experience in design and delivery of sales related training programmes. They have been successfully delivering training to both public and private sector organisations for over twelve years and previously held a number of senior sales positions in variety of industries.
Who is this course for?
Professional Field sales training is ideally suited for Account Managers, Business Development Managers, Field Sales Executives, Commercial Managers and those making the transition into the field from an office based role.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.