Add to basket or enquire
The Professional Diploma in Digital Strategy and Planning is accredited by the Digital Marketing Institute (DMI). It is a globally recognised certification that will help you become a successful and dynamic digital marketing strategist taking organisations to new heights using the DMI 3i Methodology.
This course will help you develop the skills and knowledge needed to become a certified digital marketing specialist. You will learn how to use a variety of strategies and techniques to successfully drive and execute a digital marketing strategy. You will gain skills in digital communications, analytics, marketing automation, budgeting, strategy planning, and much more.
The Professional Diploma in Digital Strategy and Planning course covers the following topics:
- Traditional Communications
- Digital Communications
- Digital Channels
- Marketing Automation
- Budget and Resourcing
- Big Data and Analytics
- Digital Leadership
- Strategy Formulation and Plan
Once you have successfully completed this course you can continue your professional learning with certifications such as Professional Diploma in Search Marketing, Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing or Professional Diploma in Social Media Marketing.
Did you know?
- The Digital Marketing Institute (DMI) sets the global standard in digital marketing certifications
- The DMI certifications are updated every 6 months to ensure you have the most up-to-date knowledge, helping you stay ahead of the competition
- 92% of DMI members have said that their digital marketing certification has had a positive impact on their career
- 81% of DMI students have been promoted after completing one of the digital marketing courses
- 88% of DMI members are working at senior or management level
Benefits of studying with ITonlinelearning
- Ability to study at your own pace 24/7
- You can pause and rewind the material at any time
- Studying is broken down into easily manageable sections
- Access to study material for 1 year
- Dedicated tutor support to answer your course questions
- Excellent career resources for refreshing your knowledge, updating your CV and preparing for interviews
For more information, enquire now and one of our highly experienced Course and Career Advisors will assist you in determining the best study path for your specific needs.
Who is this course for?
Whether you are a career changer looking to stand out in the world of Digital Marketing, an experience marketer wanting to gain specialised skills in strategy, or a business owner looking to get ahead of the competition, this specialist diploma is perfect for you.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
Upon completion, the Professional Diploma in Digital Strategy and Planning can lead to any of the following roles:
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Junior Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Strategist
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.