Add to basket or enquire
This course includes lifetime access so you can complete it at your own speed.
This is designed for those interested to learn the basics of counselling and help them develop active listening skills as this forms the foundation for successful and proactive therapy sessions.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
Counselling is a much-needed area of therapy, after all, most people will at some point in their lives feel uncertain or even overwhelmed by problems both physically and emotionally. As a result, they may struggle to find clear direction and need someone outside of their family and friend circle to talk to.
As a counsellor, it is important to develop active listening skills as this forms the foundation for successful and proactive therapy sessions. This course provides you with a grounding in the theoretical aspects of counselling and has easy to learn modules which you can work on at your own pace.
Our Professional Online Diploma Course in Counselling has been carefully designed to provide you with all the information required to help you become a Professional Counsellor.
This course is great to add to your existing skills as a therapist or if you wish to set up a private practice as a Counsellor.
Our easy to learn modules include:
- Introduction to Counselling
- Counselling Skills
- The Relationship
- Assessments & Client’s Progression
- Understanding People & Their Problems
- Dealing with Difficulties
- Key Counselling Skills
- Final Summary
This is a Professional Diploma Course that is fully accredited by CTAA - Complementary Therapists Accredited Association.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wishes to become a Fully Qualified Counsellor
- Those that are already within the field of Counselling & wish to update their skills
- Those that are already within a Therapist and wish to add Counselling to the existing skills
- Those with a thirst to learn about Counselling and may wish to help themselves within the Counselling model
The Professional Counselling Course will cover the following topics:
Section 1 - Welcome To Your Fully Accredited Professional Counselling Course
- The Professional Counselling Course Training Manual PDF
- Module 1: Counselling Skills
- Module 2: Listening
- Module 3: The Relationship
- Module 4: Understanding
- Module 5: Assessments And Client Progression
- Module 6: Understanding People And Problems
- Module 7: Dealing With Difficulties
- Module 8: Key Counselling Skills
- Example Consultation Form
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of counselling and help them develop active listening skills as this forms the foundation for successful and proactive therapy sessions.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.