Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Location & dates
End date: 21/11/2019
Additional info: 09.30 AM to 05.00 PM ** Tea and coffee available throughout the day ** Student materials handy
End date: 27/04/2020
Additional info: 09.30 AM to 5.00 PM ** Tea and coffee available throughout the day ** Student Materials Provided
Conference Speaking Skills Training - Acudemy Ltd
This 1-Day course will help candidates for knowing what to say and how to make an impact on your audience determines how others not only perceive you but your business. You are a window to your business – discover how best to represent your organisation at the conference podium.
Providing participants with an environment that will empower them whilst developing their skills to act as a catalyst for effective partnerships between employers and employees rewarding dedication, commitment and effort by the provision of best-in-class training committed to fulfilling clients’ needs and managing the expectations of both learners and employers working in accordance with best practice Celebrating the success of others
Our training programs are designed to empower learners, enabling them to achieve their educational and career goals. We build bright futures by facilitating participants with the skills to bring about a unique combination of benefits for themselves and their employer.
Small classroom-based type workshops at our Central London training centre.
Course Highlights will be:
Key preparations you need to do before any speech or presentation is delivered in order to achieve your pre-determined objectives
- Quick tips on how to write or re-jig your speech to include all types of people
- Structuring your content to include audience-focused speeches with introduction, body of talk and close
- The Dos and Don’ts to presenting yourself to The keys to mastering a memorable and lasting First Impression (including wardrobe)
Effective Communication Skills
The bulk of the time will be filming and video playback with on-going coaching to include:
- Making an impactful entrance
- Engaging with the audience from the moment you start
- Enhancing the clarity and power of your voice, breathe and delivery
- Redefining: tone/tempo/pace and timing issues
- Discover the language behind hand gestures – when to use them and when not to
- Aligning your body language with your message for congruence and authenticity discovering how it affects audience’s reaction
- Using VAK to establish rapport and interest from your audience
- Anticipating audience reaction and planning your response – Handling objections upfront in your delivery
- Gaining super-confidence whilst developing and projecting greater presence
- Using visualisation as a powerful tool for perfection and also to stretch your imagination to see first what is possible
- Future focusing exercise
- Controlling nerves and dealing with hecklers or “the unexpected”
ADDITIONAL Filmed with 1 to 1 coaching and feedback Delegates take away their own DVD
Who is this course for?
Anyone who needs to speak at a conference or aiming at improving his/her public speaking skills
There is no pre-requisite for this course
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.