Bright Solutions Global PLC
A thorough understanding of the technology platform and cloud-computing provider is essential for any cloud application developer. However, application developers benefit further from having a thorough understanding, and working-level knowledge, of vendor-neutral application design principles, ensuring that applications provide the most value throughout the application lifecycle.
The Cloud Developer course is for application developers who are designing and developing applications for cloud environments. This training is delivered as a 3-day classroom or virtual classroom program. The training covers best practices on application design for cloud environments and supports many vendor technology solutions, covering Open Source and major Vendor Standards. The principles covered in the course apply to the entire application lifecycle, and are relevant to any technology or platform.
Why Attend this Course?
Provides a concise coverage with numerous hands on exercises.
What Makes this Course Stand Apart?
The course material includes various reference materials that help to continue participants’ educational experience when they are back at work after completion of the course. The course prepares candidates for the Professional Cloud Developer Certification (PCD) Exam provided by the Cloud Credential Council. The PCD is endorsed, recognized and supported by several key technology vendors and standards bodies. The content for this course, as well as the PCD certification is based on the cloud standards developed by NIST.
What you will Learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to
- Understand Cloud Architecture Patterns, caching, RESTful services and session management, together with security and compliance fundamentals in cloud.
- Apply and analyze knowledge about database integrations, messaging in cloud environment, and scalable coding.
- Understand development and deployment in IaaS
- Understand tenant aware application development, interoperable cloud code and application architecture models in PaaS
- Understand Software development in SaaS, Development of APIs and Mashups together with understanding of cloud service catalogues and application marketplaces.
- Understand development monetization techniques and license models.
- Apply knowledge about semantic web and ontologies.
Who is this course for?
The Professional Cloud Developer course will be of interest to:
- Application Developers
- Cloud Architects
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.