A chef must think like a scientist, organize like an accountant, plate like an artist, and cook like a grandma.
Becoming a chef is not easy. It needs scientific knowledge, creativity, dedication, cleanliness and more other skills. The Professional Chef Course is designed for the people who want to become a successful chef
The course covers everything you need to know about becoming a chef. You will explore the necessary equipment, mandatory skill, knife skill, management skills, and more in the course. The whole process of becoming a chef and managing a restaurant will be explored here. Instead of these, the course presents various yummy recipes that you may learn to enhance your skill.
By the end of the course, you will be confident enough to work as a chef or able to start your restaurant business.
The course can be split into several modules and sub-modules. The main modules will focus on the following areas:
- The ways of becoming a Chef – here you explore the strategies for becoming a skilled chef.
- Kitchen Management – mandatory kitchen management skill will cover in this module.
- Restaurant Management – the procedures of managing, controlling and monitoring a restaurant will be discussed in the course.
- Recipes – various popular and delicious recipes will be presented to you.
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees, only pay the price of the course which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
What Will You Learn?
- Explore the strategies of becoming a chef.
- Learn to enhance your cooking and food preparation skills.
- Know how to make your catering to unique tests.
- Understand the qualities of a successful chef and know how to follow the path of these successful chefs.
- Explore the strategies for becoming a perfect saucier or know proficiency in making and preparing sauces.
- Know the necessary equipment for your kitchen.
- Able to use the feedback efficiently for improving your skills.
- Mandatory knife skills for becoming a perfect chef.
- Understand the importance of testing recipes.
- The important baking tools for a chef.
- Know the physical qualities of a perfect chef.
- Explore the local cooking classes for boosting your skill.
- Understand the job of a professional chef.
- The perfect procedures for mixing Sweet, Spicy and Savory.
- Know how to manage your kitchen.
- Get insight into the well-equipped kitchen.
- Kitchen equipment buying guides: inexpensive vs. cheap, needing vs. wanting, comparing shops and prices.
- Explore the secrets of outdoor cooking recipes.
- Know about Mardi Gras cooking Cajun Style.
- Learn how to cook Italian food including recipes with Italian vegetarian cooking, Italian Cooking Brochutto, etc.
- Know the history of Pasta in Italian food.
- The course shows you the strategies of cooking with the Dutch oven and teaches you how to use Outdoor Cooking Burners
- Know healthy cooking oils along with the methods of cooking Cajun Food.
- Explore various cooking programs such as America’s Home Cooking, different Vegetarian Cooking Shows, etc.
- Learn to prepare different Christmas cookies.
- Get insight into the necessary equipment for microwave Bacon.
- Explore Chinese Cooking Wok
- Useful cooking tips and techniques will be discussed in the course.
- Explore how to manage a restaurant covering identifying target markets, finding the competitors and understanding the condition of the competitor, knowing about the equipment and supplies, and more.
- In the final module, you will learn various cooking recipes.
Becoming a Chef
- What you can learn from TV cooking shows
- Basic cooking techniques
- Adapting your cooking to all palettes
- Essential chef skills
- Becoming a saucier
- Working as a professional chef
- The tools you need to be a better cook
- Enrolling on a cooking course
- Giving and receiving effective feedback
- The value of a culinary degree
- Develop your knife skills
- Healthy cooking
- Presentation skills for home cooking
- Identifying your speciality
- Choosing a cooking class
- Going professional with your cooking
- Professional kitchen expertise
- Where to find the best recipes
- Equipment for home baking
- Developing your career as a chef
- Working in a professional kitchen environment
- Matching spices
- Key skills of the home cook
- Are you ready to open your own restaurant?
- The realities of being a professional chef
- Buying Kitchen Equipment: Tips And Tricks To Save Money
- The Well Equipped Kitchen
- Take Inventory
- Be Wary Of The Latest Trends
- Inexpensive Vs. Cheap
- Needing Vs. Wanting
- Comparison Shopping
- How To Find The Best Deals
- Secrets Of Outdoor Cooking Recipes
- Once A Month Cooking Recipes
- Mother’s Day Cooking Made Easy
- Mardi Gras Cooking Cajun Style
- Learn To Cook Italian Food On Vacation
- Cooking With A Dutch Oven
- Recipes Of Italian Vegetarian Cooking
- Home Cooking Network: An Array Of Recipes
- America’s Home Cooking: The Television Program
- A Wonderful Experience With Outdoor Cooking Burners
- Cooking For Sunday Dinner
- Healthy Cooking Oils
- Cooking Cajun Food
- Paula’s Home Cooking Recipes
- The Importance Of Eating A Healthful Vegetarian Diet
- Italian Food On A Date
- The History Of Pasta In Italian Food
- Review Of Different Vegetarian Cooking Shows
- Italian Cooking Brochutto
- Cooking Christmas Cookies
- Back To Beginning For President’s Day Cooking
- Microwave Bacon Cooking Equipment
- Cheap Italian Food In Milan
- Chinese Cooking Wok
- 7 Useful Cooking Tips And Hints
- Down Home Cooking
- Italian Cooking School
- Cooking Games
- Italian Cooking Recipes
- French Cooking Holidays
- Food Business Basics
- Put Together Your Business Concept
- Identify your Target Market
- Identify Your Competition
- Write A Mission Statement
- Downline Basics
- Equipment And Supplies
- Marketing And Quality Control
- Wrapping Up
- Recipe – I
- Recipe – II
- Recipe – III
- Recipe – IV
- Recipe – V
- Recipe – VI
- Recipe – VII
- Recipe – VIII
- Recipe – IX
- Recipe – X
- Recipe – XI
- Recipe – XII
- Recipe – XIII
- Recipe – XIV
- Recipe – XV
- Recipe – XVI
- Recipe –XVII
- Recipe –XVIII
- Recipe –XIX
- Recipe –XX
Assessment and Certification
The course is assessed online with a multiple-choice test, which is marked automatically. You will know instantly whether you have passed or not. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Professional Chef Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost and sent by email.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.