Add to basket or enquire
Gain the skills and knowledge to represent professional athletes at the top of their game with the Professional Certificate Programme for Sports Agents course. Through this course, you will learn how to build strong relationships with your clients and guide sports professionals through every stage of their career.
You will start by learning about the different types of sports agents and agencies, moving onto the qualities and day-to-day responsibilities of a successful sports agent. Next, you will develop essential knowledge in brand building, with tips and advice on how to create lasting connections through networking. Lastly, you will explore the common pitfalls and challenges of the sporting industry, and will develop fundamental skills in leadership and multi-tasking.
Highlights of The Professional Certificate Programme for Sports Agents:
- Take steps to become a certified sports agent and develop the fundamental knowledge to fast track your career
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the role of a sports agent, day-to-day duties and responsibilities
- Develop your knowledge of sports agencies and their functions
- Learn about the different types of sports agents and sports services
- Get a detailed overview of the sports industry and its socio-economic impact
- Understand the pitfalls and traps that come with managing the career of a sporting professional
- Learn from active sports agents and industry experts
We’ve taken this comprehensive Professional Certificate Programme for Sports Agents Course and broken it down into 14 manageable units which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Sports Agent Skills. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This Professional Certificate Programme for Sports Agents Course is designed with the following modules:
Module : 01
- Introduction to Sports Agent Industry
- Sports Agent
- Duties and Responsibilities of a Sports Agent
- Functions of a Sports Agency
- Characteristics of a Sports Agency
- Different Types of Sports Agents and Services
- The Social and Economic Weight of Sports Agents
Module : 02
- Sports Agency Model
- Statutory and Common Law Duties on Sports Agents
- Sports Agents’ Representative Bodies
- Brand Building and Management
- Networking and Sponsorship
- Skills Required for Sports Agents
- How to Become a Sports Agent
How is the Professional Certificate Programme for Sports Agents course assessed?
To successfully complete the Professional Certificate Programme for Sports Agents course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful course completion, you will qualify for a CPD certificate from One Education as proof of your new skills. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Professional Certificate Programme for Sports Agents course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
This Professional Certificate Programme for Sports Agents is compatible with all kinds of devices and the age requirement for this Professional Certificate Programme for Sports Agents is 16. So, basically, everyone can take this course to acquire Professional Certificate Programme for Sports Agents skills that are necessary.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.