Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
This Production Operative course is designed for Inventory Controllers, Operations Managers, Quality Controllers, Inventory Planners, Quality Managers, Logistics Coordinators, Warehouse Operatives, Warehous Administrators, Warehouse Staff, Maintenance Managers and Maintenance Supervisors.
In this course, you will explore operations management, classifications of operations, project management, business development, the groundwork for developing a business, process management, the evolution of business process management, supply chain management and purchasing and procurement management. We will also ensure you increase your personal development skills as we will take you through communication skills, time management, conflict management, stress management, and various negotiation techniques.
Apart from these, you will also learn planning and forecasting operations, manufacturing, service and delivery operations, risk management, quality management, components of performance management and benefits of talent management. Lastly, you will gain business writing skills, be aware of the structure of various official documents and different types of business environments along with the importance of maintaining a good business environment.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Learn about operations management, supply chain management and quality management
- Find out how to successfully make an effective plan for business development
- Gain communication skills and learn negotiation techniques, stress management and time management
- Familiarise themselves with the role of warehouse along with types of warehouse
- Know the common warehouse hazard and how to maintain health and safety in warehouses
- Learn about quality control and understand customer needs and expectations
- Get familiar with different types of inventory and how to maintain inventory accuracy
- Display knowledge on manual handling, its laws and how to conduct it safely
Operations Management – Advanced Diploma
Operations Management – Advanced Diploma teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can claim a certificate of achievement for free to showcase your achievement in professional life.
Warehouse Operative teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can claim a certificate of achievement for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Warehouse Safety Course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
Quality Assurance (QA) Management
Quality Assurance (QA) Management teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can claim a certificate of achievement for free to showcase your achievement in professional life.
Inventory Management Course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can claim a certificate of achievement for free to showcase your achievement in professional life.
Introduction to Manual Handling
Are you working in an industrial complex? Or perhaps in a construction yard? Or in a retail shop? Or in a techie office space? If the answer to any of these is yes, then remember that lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling – the manual handling activities we do every day without thinking-are among the greatest causes of injury in the workplace. Despite rapid advances in mechanisation, every job situation involves Manual Handling of items. You’ll be surprised to know that more than 20 per cent of injuries in a week are caused by improper manual handling.
Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Management teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can claim a certificate of achievement to showcase your achievement in professional life.
Key Features of the Production Operative Course :
Our trusted, high quality and affordable Production Operative course trains individuals to become experts in their field.
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
- Free E - Certificate included
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***
Course Curriculum of Operations Management – Advanced Diploma
The detailed curriculum outline of our Operations Management – Advanced Diploma course is as follows:
- Module 01: Introduction to Operations Management
- Module 02: Project Management
- Module 03: Business Development and Succession Planning
- Module 04: Process Management
- Module 05: Supply Chain Management
- Module 06: Planning & Forecasting Operations
- Module 07: Procurement & Purchasing Management
- Module 08: Manufacturing & Delivery Operations
- Module 09: Quality Management
- Module 10: Managing Risk and Recovery
- Module 11: Performance Management
- Module 12: Talent Management
- Module 13: Communication Skills
- Module 14: Negotiation Techniques
- Module 15: Conflict Management
- Module 16: Stress Management
- Module 17: Time Management
- Module 18: Business Environment
- Module 19: Business Writing Skills
Course Curriculum of Warehouse Operative
The detailed curriculum outline of our Warehouse Operative course is as follows:
- Module 01: The Role of Warehouse
- Module 02: Introduction to Warehouse Safety
- Module 03: Health and Safety Management in Warehouses
- Module 04: General Warehouse Hazards
- Module 05: Manual and Mechanical Handling
- Module 06: Site Safety
Course Curriculum of Quality Assurance (QA) Management
The detailed curriculum outline of our Quality Assurance (QA) Management course is as follows:
- Module 01: Introduction to Quality Management
- Module 02: Total Quality Management
- Module 03: Quality Measurement and Improvement
- Module 04: Quality Control
- Module 05: Understanding Customer Expectations and Needs
- Module 06: Six Sigma
- Module 07: Supply Chain Management
- Module 08: Quality Audits
Course Curriculum of Inventory Management
The detailed curriculum outline of our Inventory Management course is as follows:
- Module 01: What Is Inventory?
- Module 02: Types Of Inventory
- Module 03: Key Players
- Module 04: Setting Up The Warehouse
- Module 05: Identifying Demand
- Module 06: Maintaining Inventory Accuracy
- Module 07: The Outbound Process
Course Curriculum of Introduction to Manual Handling
The detailed curriculum outline of our Introduction to Manual Handling course is as follows:
Introduction to Manual Handling
- Introduction to Manual Handling
- Manual Handling: Introduction, Legislation and Guidance
Course Curriculum of Supply Chain Management
The detailed curriculum outline of our Supply Chain Management course is as follows:
- Module 01: An overview of Supply Chain Management
- Module 02: Role of logistics of Supply Chain
- Module 03: Customer Response Principles and Systems
- Module 04: Supply Chain System and Principles
- Module 05: Global Supply Chain Operations
- Module 06:Inventory Strategies for Supply Chain
- Module 07: Warehouse Management and Operations
- Module 08: Supply Chain Design and Monitoring
- Module 09: Supply Chain Network and Evaluating
- Module 10: Supply Chain Planning and New Business Concepts
- Module 11: Aligning your supply chain process with your business
All of our courses, including this Production Operative course, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Production Operative course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Production Operative course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.