The most innovative, online Product Strategy course on the market. For UX/UI designers getting into Product Design and Product Managers fast-tracking their career.
Better pound-for-pound value. Power up your product potential.
Do it properly with real-world experience.
- Real client brief for your portfolio
- Entire end-to-end process with no corners cut
- 100% live workshops & feedback, no pre-recorded content
- Small & intimate: 12 students per class max
- Free 1:1 mentoring and coaching whenever you need it
- Course completion certificate
- Proven track record: incredible projects, career change & acceleration
After the course
- Membership to an exclusive design community where jobs are posted, trends shared, and free workshops & events staged to continue growth
- Lifelong support and portfolio advice
Where our alumni work now:
Facebook, Deloitte, IBM, Samsung, Vodafone, M&S, BBC, Babylon Health, Citibank, The FA, Ogilvy and many more.
- Product Strategy & Management - 8 Weeks Part Time Syllabus - download
At Experience Haus, we give students the best possible chance of breaking into a career in Product Design and Management by providing ten-times the learning experience at a fraction of the cost.
Under the guidance of our expert practitioner instructors, you will be given a real-life client brief to tackle during the course. Put your learnings into immediate practise whilst gaining a strong project for your portfolio to stand out from the crowd. Showcase your development by delivering a presentation to your client summarising your journey, process, and final outcomes.
Role of a Product Manager
- Stakeholder management
- Being the voice of the customer
- The typical day in the job
Process & Frameworks
- Product development lifecycle
- Popular frameworks and methodologies
- Agile, Lean, Waterfall
- Developing personas
- Conducting user research
- Finding and developing customers
- Working with Product/UX designers
- Product and project risks
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Effective project planning
- Direct vs indirect competitors
- Competitor analysis frameworks.
- Market positioning
Business Model Design
- Understanding business models
- Lean canvas
- Developing a new product
Minimal Viable Product
- What is an MVP?
- Learning through experimentation
- Reach product/market fit
Metrics & KPIs
- Identify the correct metrics/KPIs
- Reviewing industry tools
- Actionable metrics vs vanity metrics
Features & Roadmaps
- Writing user stories
- Feature prioritisation
- Creating product roadmaps
- Pricing approaches
- Forecasting demand and revenue
- Popular pricing models
- Collaboration and communication skills
- Identifying the right stakeholders
- Stakeholder research
- The full stack
- Working with developers
- Technical feasibility
You get full access to your tutor and can request time with them at any stage throughout the course and after. There are no limits. We are here to support you on your career journey - offering lifelong portfolio guidance, interview prep and advice.
Once you are part of the Haus community, you will always be part of it. You will have access to our alumni events, network, instructors, slack community and monthly portfolio review sessions.
Check out our syllabus in the resources section to familiarise yourself a little more with the format and curriculum.
Want to find out more and get a flavour of how we teach?
Come along to our ‘Introduction to Product Strategy & Management’ info session - learn how to power-up your product potential, followed by a session explaining all about our course and the curriculum.
Book via this link: https://experiencehaus.com/course/intro-product-strategy/
Who is this course for?
The course is perfect for anyone who is looking to add core product strategy & management skills to their existing skillset, or those looking to refresh current skills.
Previous students include UX / UI designers, product managers, entrepreneurs, business analysts, account managers, front-end developers, graphic designers and brand consultants.
Although there are no prerequisites to take the course, having a keen interest in strategy definitely helps. There is no need to have any knowledge of particular software as you will be taught everything along the way.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.