Product Focus Ltd
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
World class product management course from the European leaders.
Product Manager, Product Owner, or Product Marketer … our online product management course is a great way to upskill, increase the value of what you bring to your company and protect your career.
- Course Brochure - download
This is a live online course run by two instructors, with a limited number of delegates (no more than 15). You are encouraged to interact with the instructors and other delegates, discuss issues, and ask questions in real-time. There are pre-read materials and offline exercises so you get the most from the interactive sessions.
It runs for 5 half-day periods over a week, either in the morning 8:00-13:00 (UK time) or in the afternoon 12:30-17.30 (UK time), with lots of breaks so you can grab a coffee. We run two courses a month, please enquire for upcoming dates.
To take part you will need a computer with a microphone and webcam as well as headphones. You also need to test your internet connection and install the Adobe Connect app.
We’ve designed the course around the 9 modules in our industry-leading course – Product Management and Product Marketing for technology-based products. Honed over many years to keep it relevant and current, this is the highest quality training available in the industry.
- Module 1:The role and mindset of product management: This foundation provides an appreciation of the full scope, value, and responsibilities of the product roles – where they fit, as well as the mindset and focus needed to be successful.
- Module 2:Customer and market analysis: Market analysis is fundamental to making the best decisions about products. This module provides guidance on where to focus and trains delegates on some of the key tools and approaches.
- Module 3:Developing propositions: This module teaches you how to define propositions and communicate to customers in a way that will resonate with them and make it easier for them to buy.
- Module 4:Effective business cases:This module teaches how deal with the reality of uncertainty and other common challenges in order to build an effective business case.
- Module 5:Pricing: This module teaches approaches to price strategy, tactics and psychology and how pricing sits alongside other elements of the marketing mix.
- Module 6:Product development and requirements: Outlines different approaches to development and their implications for product managers. It teaches how to write requirements that work and outlines key considerations for great user experience.
- Module 7:Launching, roadmapping, and in-life management: This module is about optimizing return for the business by teaching how to ensure an effective launch, prioritize the roadmap and address common in-life challenges.
- Module 8:Product vision and strategy:A product strategy aligned with a clear vision and the needs of the business helps keep everyone aligned for long-term success. This module teaches what needs to be considered and best practice approaches.
- Module 9:Personal effectiveness: To raise awareness of typical issues and broader skills such as project management, managing escalations, and behavior styles and how these can improve their effectiveness on the job.
Why getting a certification is important
As a product manager, it builds your confidence and credibility with peers, managers, and employers.
Why Product Focus certification is the best option
The Product Focus certification covers the full range of product management and product marketing disciplines. It focuses on how to apply best practice tools and approaches in real-world situations. Our certification is widely recognized and known within the industry and employers frequently ask us to confirm that potential employees are certified.
How does it work?
If you attend our online course, you will be eligible to take the certification exam.
Candidates who pass our exam become a Product Focus Certified Product Manager.
On passing the exam, you’ll receive a certificate by post and you can use the unique Product Focus Certified Product Manager logo in your email signature, LinkedIn profile and professional biography.
Who is this course for?
The course will benefit anyone who’s new to product management, product marketing or the Product Owner role. We also find more experienced participants get a comprehensive refresh and broadening of their skills.
The course is open to anyone who speaks English and can attend online in the hours it is run.
To take part you will need a computer with a microphone and webcam as well as headphones. You also need to test your internet connection and install the Adobe Connect app
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.