Add to basket or enquire
Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®)
Product owners are in demand—and with the most recognized product management certification in the industry, you can be too.
This CSPO® certification will validate your expertise in Scrum, an agile framework that enable collaborative cross-functional teams to deliver projects in incremental portions. The course aims to help you get certified on your first attempt. This training will help you learn how to improve product value by speeding the delivery of product features, lead scrum teams, effectively communicate what you want your product to do.
The Scrum Alliance product owner certification is a highly recognized certification in the UK.
A product owner decides what the team will create next in order to deliver more value to the customer. In a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO®) class, you'll learn the framework, principles, and values that make scrum work, plus key skills and tools you need to be effective. You will discover how to juggle multiple stakeholders’ needs, get hands-on practice creating a product vision, and learn new ways to get to know your customers so that you can choose the right next piece of value to bring to market for them.
- 2 or 3 Days of Online Virtual Class
- Training conducted by experienced CSTs from Scrum Alliance
- Exercises & games to get hands-on Scrum practices
- CSPO® certification included and 16 PDUs & 16 SEUs offered
- Digital reference materials that will assist continuing the learning journey
Make a Purchase, Make a Difference.
The Skillier Promise
One Course Purchased = One Under Privileged Girl Educated.
Our world class courses will get you recognized and fuel your growth. With every course you purchase you help transform a life by providing education to a girl in an underprivileged community. Powerful and Transformative, like education should be.
Agile Principles and Scrum Overview
- Key agile product development principles
- Introduction to Scrum
Scrum Roles & Responsibilities
- Scrum Master, Team and Product Owner responsibilities, values and behaviours
- Product Owner role in Scrum meetings
- Cross functional team working in a Sprint
- Effective product feedback
- Methods for creating a Vision for your product
Planning a Product
- Identifying where to start, where is the highest value?
- Using proto-personas and empathy maps
- Requirements v’s assumptions, outcomes and impacts
- Identifying and capturing your first product slice using storyboards, scenarios or process flows
Kicking off a Medium Term Plan
- Using user stories to stock your backlog
- Medium Term planning approaches
- Communicating a release
- Comparative estimation techniques – how the work and why use them
- Beyond Planning Poker
- Forecasting and reporting
- Managing expectations, delivering on time and in budget
- Refinement of Product Slices
- Approaches to backlog refinement dependent on level of product team collaboration
The Skillier Advantage
We believe a skillier and educated world is a better world. We help professionals across industries and sectors develop new expertise through our best-in-class technology training. Our top-notch online instructor-led programs are interactive, engaging, and effective.
Best In Class Technology Training
Our world-class agile training and certifications help you build and validate your skills so you can excel in your career.
World Renowned Instructors
We only partner with the best, accredited, and highly reputable instructors around the world.
Learning That Works
Skillier offers top-notch online instructor-led programs that enable you to obtain in-demand job skills from industry experts.
We are a customer-obsessed company that focuses on delivering a world-class experience.
Every course you purchase, enables us to improve life opportunities for some of the world’s poorest children living in remote and marginalized communities.
World Class. Made in the UK
We are proudly based in the UK. Our dedicated and local customer support team is available round the clock to answer your questions.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who enjoys (or wants to become more familiar with) the business side of projects can benefit from earning a Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) class. CSPOs decide what the team will create, ordering the work to ensure that the most valuable, impactful products reach customers at a regular cadence.
- Product Owners
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Team Members
- Data Analysts
No experience of Agile/Scrum is necessary to enroll for the Certified Scrum Product Owner certification course. You will be provided pre-reading materials and instructions by our training partners who are Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainers (CST®) as part of the class.
Whether you are a Product Owner, Portfolio Manager, Program Manager, Product Manager or Business Analyst or just responsible for defining product vision or requirements, this course is for you.
After completing your Certified Product Owner certification. The next step in your Agile journey would be to achieve your Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO®) certification.